Email Campaign Coordinator
Sunwing Travel Group is the largest vertically integrated travel group in North America and during this unprecedented time, we are continuing to search for top talent. We are looking for candidates who are EPIC (entrepreneurial, passionate, innovative and customer-centric) to join our team and help deliver our purpose “passionate people making vacation dreams come true”. To abide by social distancing guidelines and local regulations, our current hiring process may include telephone or video call interviews and onboarding will be provided virtually when possible, or in-person in accordance with physical distancing guidelines.
With our own award-winning airline, the largest resort chain across the Caribbean, Mexico and Central America with over 30 properties, a destination management company and retail businesses, Sunwing is uniquely positioned to be with customers throughout their entire vacation journey.
Click here to learn more about our Safe with Sunwing commitment and how Sunwing is keeping its employees and customers safe.
As the Email Campaign Coordinator, you will be responsible in supporting the team in maximizing our customer experience through email campaigns. You are a quick learner, a great problem solver, and have an excellent eye for detail. This role will be working closely with the Marketing Team.
What You’ll Do
- Maintain internal communication with brand teams
- Within Selligent, Marketing Cloud:
- Set up one-time campaigns
- Set tests
- Schedule and deploy email campaigns
- With support of the team, consult and troubleshoot on HTML files
- Create and maintain internal process documents
- Ensure all campaigns adhere to email best practices
- Work closely with other email marketing team members
- Other duties as assigned
What You’ll Need
- Basic knowledge/understanding of email marketing
- Extreme attention to detail
- Enthusiastic personality, and ready to learn!
- Time management and organization skills
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Nice to have: HTML coding experience and knowledge of segmentation / databases
What You’ll Be A Part Of
- Remote Work Opportunities
- Grow your career with challenging and rewarding work that makes a difference
- Opportunity to give back through our social responsibility initiatives
- Work with a fun, passionate, travel-loving team!
- See for yourself! @sunwinglife
We thank all who apply however only those who meet the qualifications will be contacted.
At Sunwing, diversity is important to us. Click here to learn about how Diversity and Inclusion have always been, and continues to be, a top priority for us. We are proud that our workforce is made up of passionate people from all experiences and backgrounds. We are also committed to employment equity and to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment. We welcome applications from everyone. We will accommodate all applicants throughout the hiring process. If you are an individual who requires accommodation to apply to this position, please email [email protected] or call 416 859 2973.