Ally.io is a Strategic Goal-Planning & Execution Management software that enables businesses like Slack, Remitly, Ticketmaster and Accolade to operate with the organizational alignment, agility, focus and transparency they need to match the fast pace needs of their evolving markets. Ally.io is based on the OKR framework which is an operating model for running agile teams/businesses and that has been made famous by Google and other industry leaders.
Our team is fueled with a passion for innovation, growth, and a relentless commitment to making the businesses and teams achieve amazing results. We hire dynamic, passionate, and innovative individuals who thrive in fast-paced environments.
About the role
We’re looking for someone with a passion for marketing to the customer. This position will work closely with the Sr. Campaign Manager to operationalize, execute, and report on the impact of email campaigns out of Marketo. This role will report to Sr Manager, Lifecycle Programs under the CX org.
- 3-4 years b2b saas
- Hands on experience with Marketo, Outreach is a plus
- Provide support for customer upsell and retention initiatives.
- Outline marketing campaign briefs, initiatives and drip campaigns
- Make recommendations for future campaigns based on open rates, CTRs and engagement metrics.
- Create and assist in drafting and editing prospecting and customer emails, collateral, web copy, ads and videos scripts as needed.
- Utilize data to understand the success of campaigns, communicate results, and identify areas for optimization
- Great colleagues with a global footprint
- Competitive salaries
- Medical Insurance
- Paid time off
- Ally has a culture that is customer obsessed, radically transparent, constant strive for excellence and unstoppable drive for results
- A supportive environment where you will be surrounded by colleagues committed to helping each other learn, grow and have fun
- We offer competitive pay and great benefits including health, dental, and vision
- We are funded by some of the best known VCs and are experiencing hyper growth
Ally is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.