Roku pioneered streaming to the TV and continues to innovate and lead the industry. While we are well-positioned to help shape the future of television – including TV advertising – around the world, continued success relies on our ability to serve our customers.
Roku is looking for an Email Campaign Associate to assist our Email Operations team with the creation and deployment of email campaigns across Roku. The ideal candidate will have experience developing high volume mobile first templates and have the technical background to quickly modify code with the top 2 email clients(Gmail and Yahoo). Their responsibilities include working in a fast-paced matrix environment, ability to produce with a low error rate, while maintaining email integrity and the Roku brand.
If you are a self-starting email marketing pro who enjoys analyzing business needs, evaluating tools and technologies, building and rolling out processes and systems, and providing support for these same tools, this is the perfect role for you.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Responsible for working with internal Roku stakeholders to help create and deploy email marketing programs
- Build HTML-based email campaigns utilizing approved tools and templates
- Ensure inbox delivery and platform compatibility.
- Making requested content and/or design updates to email campaigns as needed
- Assist with the quality assurance of emails before deployment
- Monitor the campaign post deployment to validate completion
- Meeting agreed client deadlines and proactively managing client expectations and delivery
We’re excited if you have
- 4+ years of experience in email marketing operations, ideally at a large B2C marketer or agency
- Expert in HTML/CSS coding with hands on experience coding emails a plus
- Experience working with data visualization tools (Looker preferred)
- Some experience in SQL and/or HQL working with Big Data
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Working experience with an Email Services Provider (ESP)
- Experience working directly with marketing stakeholders on the design of email programs preferred.
- College degree