The outdoors is a big place and just as it offers endless adventures, so does our company.
Camping World is your premier one-stop-shop for everything RV. Along with RV parts and accessories, we also offer a full selection of new and used RVs for sale. Once you buy an RV, should it need a little TLC, our RV Spa detail and refurbishment centers are there to make it shine like new. However, if the problem is under the hood, our nearly 2,000 service bays, over 1,600 technicians and 100+ collision centers scattered around the country are ready to get you back on the road in no time.
As the RV industry leader, Camping World is always looking for new and better ways to enhance your RV and outdoor experience. Camping World -- like the great outdoors -- is a big place, full of opportunity and we make it our mission to equip you for it. We've got an awesome team already, but there's always room for more! Are you ready for a new adventure?
The Email Automation Specialist will support in the creation, execution, measurement, and optimization of email campaigns and automated flows that will help our team reach its goals. This role reports to the Director of Marketing Technology and will work in collaboration with Design and Marketing teams.
The ideal candidate is detail-oriented, highly organized, able to work in fast-moving environments, and a team player. You are likely a good fit for our team if you are hungry to learn, test, and optimize. Our team is growing quickly with ambitious goals, focused on leveraging every customer communication to drive the business. This is a great opportunity to play a role in shaping this business unit going forward.
- Execution: Support end-to-end execution of email campaigns, including audience segmentation, build, staging / QA, and workflows within/between systems. Help drive email quality, delivery, and performance.
- Measurement: Monitor and report on core KPIs to identify areas for improvement.
- Experience executing day-to-day email marketing activities including, but not limited to, email campaign set-up, scheduling, testing, and deployment of one-time, recurring, triggered campaigns
- Experience with email automation systems (Salesforce Marketing Cloud preferred)
- Experience using a CRM tool (preferably Salesforce)
- Proficiency in HTML/CSS coding
- Excellent time management, and attention to detail
- Strong knowledge of current digital and email marketing industry best practices, trends, and challenges (CAN-Spam compliance, responsive design, deliverability, testing, email performance metrics, etc)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Ampscript
- Experience with personalization, segmentation, and dynamic content
- Knowledge of analytics tools (Google Analytics, Heap, or equivalent)
- Knowledge of SQL
We don't just accept diversity of thought -- we support it, celebrate it and thrive on it for the benefit of our associates, our customers and our company. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace where we strive to think outside -- and not simply check -- the box.