The Email Automation Manager supports the execution and management of marketing automation programs. Assists in implementing and managing the day-to-day operations of email marketing.
- Create and implement automated and ad-hoc email programs
- Segment email lists to increase engagement and minimize bulking risks
- Execute strategic email initiatives to drive lifecycle conversion from inquiry to graduation
- Test and optimize through A/B and multivariate testing of subject lines, offers, landing pages, frequency, offer, segmentation, and more
- Ensure messages render correctly and are mobile optimized.
- Develop documentation and road maps for processes, A/B tests, and content that succeeds through email
- Create and edit templates using HTML and CSS
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- Three years of marketing automation experience
- Responsys Certification
- Experience with various email service provider tools.
- Experience coding in HTML and CSS
- Proficient with relational databases and SQL.
- Knowledge of Can-Spam and general email best practices.
- Understanding of email marketing concepts and metrics such as Sender Score, deliverability, and sender reputation.
- Experience creating complex nurturing programs.
As an Equal Opportunity employer, we particularly encourage applications from members of historically underrepresented racial/ethnic groups, women, individuals with disabilities, veterans, LGBTQ community members, and others who demonstrate the ability to help us achieve our vision of a diverse and inclusive community.