Who We Are
The Ridge is a direct-to-consumer e-commerce brand creating everyday essentials for men. Our flagship product, The Ridge Wallet, sits in the front pocket of over a million men and women and has been featured in the New York Times and Business Insider, Inc. Located in Santa Monica, The Ridge was listed on Inc Magazine’s fastest-growing companies in 2019 and our CEO was named to Forbes 30u30.
This is a very exciting time as we ramp up for some amazing growth in the coming years but also a great time now given our size and scale.
What We’re Looking For
Reporting to the Director of Retention and working with our brand team to manage our weekly content newsletter and international email marketing campaigns and strategies.
You’ll have the ability to spearhead the concept and execution of seasonal campaigns product launches and shape the overall narrative and aesthetic of one of the most prominent men’s accessories brands. Your team would be responsible for setting, articulating, and communicating the Ridge brand voice and point of view.
You’ll work with the retention and social team to help execute on-brand campaigns.
Santa Monica, CA or Remote
What We Offer
- Competitive pay + bonus schedule
- Unlimited vacation + PTO
- 100% Remote
- Flexible schedule
- 401k - matching up to 6%
- Unlimited wallets + swag
- Home Office Budget
- Uber Eats + Rides Allowance
Who You Are
- Experience managing performance-focused digital marketing
- Enjoys learning new skills, experimenting, and iterating on existing ideas
- You’re drawn to a startup environment, where ambiguity and quick decision-making are your love language
- You’re naturally analytical; you can synthesize complex information into concise, compelling recommendations
- You’ve worked in a high-growth environment with constantly shifting priorities; you can be reactive and organized at the same time
- You love to think big picture and strategize, but you can also roll up your sleeves and execute any project at hand
- You embody an “everything is figure-outable” attitude; you’re more apt to say “yes” or “we’ll try.”
What You'll Do
- Managing The Switch, our internal weekly newsletter
- Managing a team of assistance to execute on the planning and scheduling of the content
- Importing into Klaviyo, setting up AB tests and content experiments to maximize engagement
- Coordinate with winners of weekly giveaways
Managing International campaigns/ flows
- Work with our director of retention to launch campaigns to international markets
- Plan ahead during copy/monthly planning if needed
- Add send times, subject lines, and segmentation
- Work with our internal designer to make localization adjustments for global sends
- Manage any intl flow edits for campaigns and holidays
- Manage a small team to productize our email processes
What You'll Need
- 2+ years of experience working with klaviyo or other ESPs
- Acute understanding of the audience we serve and the cultural platforms on which they operate
- Outstanding conceptual and problem-solving skills
- Experience in advertising, marketing, corporate identity, brand management, sales promotion, and new media communication
- Proven experience working with copywriters on concept campaigns
- Exceptional marketer and storyteller with strong creative sensibility and deep experience with email marketing
About The Ridge
At the Ridge, we prefer to do more with less. It’s not just a remark on resourcefulness; it’s a call to maximize your life by minimizing what you bring along because you don't need everything to be prepared for anything.
We’re streamlining daily life through quality products, redefining the everyday essentials—like wallets, backpacks, and chargers—with minimalist designs that don’t sacrifice function.
By eliminating excess and building to performance grade, we turn the items you carry every day into tools for better living.
Carry Less. Live More.
Not For You?
Pass this along to whom you think might be the ideal candidate, and we’ll forever thank you.
The Ridge Wallet, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national or ethnic origin, disability, as well as any other characteristic protected by federal, provincial, or local law.