THE STUFF THAT SETS YOU APART
You get the Dr. Martens brand and are excited to support the team in enhancing Dr. Martens’ footprint in the Americas region.
This role will support the Digital Marketing Manager – Email & SMS with planning and executing email and SMS campaigns for The America’s E-Commerce department.
- Working closely with the Digital Marketing Team and other e-commerce partners, the Email & SMS Specialist will assist with planning, briefing, and executing all email and SMS campaigns.
- Partner closely with e-commerce merchandising and other digital marketing team members to synchronize product launch efforts and overall user experience.
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendors/platform partners.
- Support the creation of campaign briefs for our creative services team.
- Build partnerships with project stakeholders to manage projects effectively.
- Assist with weekly and monthly reporting to track channel performance
- Support regular testing to maximize user engagement and LTV.
- Assist with the monitoring, quality assurance, and reporting of project deliverables.
- Monitor competitive landscape to identify industry trends and best practices for email and SMS.
YOUR FUNDAMENTAL QUALITIES
It’s never just a job at Dr. Martens. It’s a way of life. We live and breathe our Fundamentals - INTEGRITY. PROFESSIONAL. PASSIONATE. TEAM PLAYERS. They define who we are and how we get the job done. We believe each role is as unique as the person who does it. To join our team, you will also possess these qualities:
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field; or equivalent work experience.
- 1-2 years experience supporting email and/or SMS marketing with a brand or agency
- Experience working with email marketing software/marketing automation platforms
- Experience identifying target audiences and creating segments to deploy digital campaigns
- General understanding of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics).
- Creative problem-solving abilities with strong attention to detail
- Team-oriented and collaborative
- Ability to work at a standard computer set up 40+ hours per week, with or without accommodations.
- Connection with our Brand, The Stuff that Sets Us Apart, and our Fundamental Qualities.
At DMs, the technical capability will go hand in hand with the below:
- Great relationship management that delivers results through effective teamwork.
- Be a proud custodian of our DM’s culture, embodying what we stand for and encouraging others to do the same.
- Help build a highly engaged team – ensuring a collaborative culture and providing guidance & support to other team members.
- Take ownership for own development, proactively seeking out feedback to build self-awareness.
- Bring the outside-in; share best practices across the team/business and encourage idea sharing as well as collaborative problem-solving.
- Lead the way and role model on all things DE&I & wellbeing.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Welcome to the family free pair of docs
- 65% off all docs
- 1:00 PM Friday finish in the summertime
- Amazing Portland-based office & rooftop
- Hybrid Work Schedule
- Affordable & Comprehensive Medical, Dental & Vision packages
- 401(k) Pre-Tax and Roth Retirement Savings Plans
Are you ready to fill your boots? Apply now.
At Dr. Martens, we are committed to creating an environment where we can all be proud to work and be our best. Part of this commitment is being an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.