Do you have a passion for pop culture? Do you binge watch the latest Netflix series in one sitting? Are your bookcases filled with collectible vinyl figures? Then CultureFly might be the place for you! Come join the swarm! CultureFly is a growing licensed Collectibles & Accessory company that specializes in direct-to-customer pop culture subscription boxes. We are also growing significantly in the retail market, with our retail pop culture boxes now in Walmart, Target, Game Stop & more!
- Leads the day to day management for Email & SMS Marketing focused primarily on development and execution of email and sms campaigns.
- Supports team through leading and executing day-to-day email campaign set up.
- Oversees the development and execution of promotional campaigns and personalization through nurture/ automation lifecycle programs.
- In charge of auditing and optimizing existing email and sms flows.
- Works with internal and external marketing teams to determine email audience targets based on customer attributes.
- Works with the Director of Marketing to identify ways to improve program performance and designs; implements testing strategies to understand customer behavior including deeper understanding of device usage, creative messaging preferences, and engagement drivers.
- Works with the analytics team to interpret test results and determine future strategy.
- Bachelor Degree in any related fields such Marketing, PR, Advertising
- 5-7 years of Email Marketing experience. Retail category experience preferred.
- Must have expertise working inside self-service email and sms tools. Klaviyo and Attentive are preferred.
- Leadership experience with the ability to mentor, coach and develop direct reports.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to clearly articulate and implement a focused plan.
- Working knowledge of html, css, or other coding languages.
- Experience defining and delivering impact and Return on Investment (ROI)
- Self-starter with strong initiative, ownership and accountability for business
- Ability to work efficiently in a high-pressure, fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Experience in the fashion industry a plus
CultureFly is home to a team of pop culture fanatics who strive to create amazing and original products for hardcore and casual fans alike. At CultureFly, pop culture is more than a passing fad. Pop culture is a way of living, a way of communicating, and a way to bring a community together where there is never a wrong way of expressing yourself. We take pride in developing unique, fun, and functional items that incorporate our love of all things retro, cartoon, comic, and more. CultureFly is the team behind the scenes responsible for the Pusheen Box, The Nick Box, The Office Box, the Friends Box, the My Hero Academia Box, and many more.