EMAIL & SMS MARKETING EXECUTIVE
Salary: £24,550 per annum + benefits
Contract length: Permanent
Location: Stratford w/ high flexibility
Closing date: Sunday 23rd May 2021, 23:55
Are you a self-motivated and sharp minded individual that can help us beat cancer?
Why we need you
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join us as an Email & SMS Marketing Executive. We need you to deliver and provide delivery support for a wide variety of email and SMS marketing campaigns as part of a team of six email and SMS experts. You are someone that is interested in developing a career in marketing, is excited to learn, a problem solver, and is ready to not only put forward ideas but to have a go at implementing them. You are organised, have excellent written and verbal communication skills, and work well as part of a team.
What will I be doing?
Make an impact every day by…
- Working in a team of six to build and send email and SMS campaigns using Adobe Campaign Manager
- Supporting email and SMS campaign set-up, including advising on audience targeting, content and testing
- Coming up with ideas for new ways to use Adobe Campaign Manager to personalise and automate marketing comms
- Providing technical support to new users of Adobe Campaign Manager
- Monitoring and reporting on email and SMS campaigns and making suggestions for improvements.
What skills are you looking for?
You'll be able to bring to the role…
- Experience of working as part of a team, with the ability to build strong working relationships and collaborate effectively
- Ability to prioritise, manage conflicting deadlines, work well under pressure and manage multiple tasks
- IT literacy, including some knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Experience of using Adobe Campaign Manager or similar, and a basic knowledge of HTML
- Experience of running email and SMS marketing campaigns and subsequent campaign analysis
- Knowledge and experience of copywriting and creating content.
What will I gain?
Without you we wouldn’t be able to achieve our aim of seeing 3 in 4 people survive cancer by 2034. So we want to reward you in as many ways as possible. Our benefits package includes discounts on anything from travel to technology, generous holiday allowance, gym membership, childcare vouchers and much more. You’ll also be able to access a wide range of learning and development opportunities. And ultimately you’ll know that you’ll be changing lives through your work.
If you’re as ambitious as we are, join our collective force and enjoy an excellent career, as we save lives and add years.