EMAIL & SMS MARKETING ANALYST
In the time it takes you to read this, TRANZACT has already generated thousands of leads for some of the top insurance brands in the country – and we’re just getting started!
If you’re looking to join a rapidly growing company that is reinventing the relationship between consumers and insurance (AKA: shaking things up), you’re in luck!
As the Email & SMS Marketing Analyst, you will develop insights and testing to drive the customer purchase journey for Medicare and life insurance campaigns. This role is responsible for measuring, optimizing, and reporting the impact of marketing automation campaigns on customer engagement and retention. If you love working with data and large segmented audiences to uncover insights, develop test plans, and watch the immediate results of your campaigns, this role is for you.
What We Do & How We Do It
In a nutshell: We create better lives for tomorrow by making insurance easy today.
How we pull it off: We work with some of America’s largest insurance brands to attract, educate, and connect with consumers through thoughtful and effective marketing.
Our diverse team of analysts, content writers, operations and designers work together to refine the customer experience and achieve competitive advantage through data-driven lead generation, marketing, and sales strategies.
As An Industry Leader In The Insurance Space, We Are Consistently Awarded Partner Of The Year From Top Brands Like Aflac And Humana, And Our Work Has Been Featured In
- The Wall Street Journal
- And more
What you'll do
- Build insightful reports and ad hoc analyses on the impact of email marketing and text messaging campaign metrics across platforms
- Plan, configure, and monitor campaign variables including A/B and multivariate tests to optimize delivery and engagement
- Continuously optimize and improve the effectiveness of campaigns through a backlog of tests and experiments
- Perform audits and investigate issues related to deliverability, marketing attribution, data integrity with analytical problem solving
- Collaborate with creative team, dev and operations managers, and business leaders to scope requirements and forecast business impact of new features
- Research competitor activity and industry trends to inform strategy as well as innovate new tactics
- Own tracking model and parameters, and ensure accurate application.
What you'll need to land the gig
- 3+ years of experience managing customer lifecycle marketing, email or SMS campaign performance data
- Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited college or university
- Strong quantitative and data analysis skills working between Excel, PowerBI, and other business reporting and analytics tools
- Experience with A/B and multivariate testing, advanced segmentation and personalization targeting related to CRM / marketing automation and email marketing platforms. Additional experience with SMS preferred.
- Knowledge of multi-touch attribution, tracking parameters configuration and testing
- Demonstrated ability to project manage multiple campaigns and deliver on ad hoc reporting requests
- Ability to present and communicate insightful analysis to cross-functional teams and project estimated impact
- Highly analytical with a ‘get things done’ attitude.
Robust health & wellbeing package
- Medical insurance with a choice of plan and carriers
- Prescription drug coverage
- Dental and vision coverage
- HSA and FSA options
- Emotional wellbeing program
- Wellbeing dollars
- Health advocacy program
- Medical review services
- Company-paid disability policies
- Free membership to an on-site gym in our Raleigh office building
- Generous paid time off + paid holidays
- Additional paid time off for bereavement, family and medical leave, jury duty, and military leave
- Parental and adoption leave
- Virtual guided meditations
- Virtual chair yoga sessions
Financial & retirement benefits
- 401(k) savings plan + match
- Generous annual bonus and base salary assessment
- Company-paid life insurance
- Commuter account benefit
- Adoption assistance program
Learning and development opportunities
- Conference and training reimbursement
- Employee development programs
- Regular Lunch & Learns on a wide range of topics
- Yearly team building events
- Community service projects
- All-you-can-eat snacks and a fully stocked fridge. Cerise Limón La Croix, anyone?
- Frequent office events, happy hours and outings (Virtual for the time-being)
- Office contests + fun prizes! Someone recently won a 5-day trip to any U.S. vacation resort of their choosing
- An annual holiday party that you’ll still be talking about a year later (seriously)
- Frequent company lunches catered by local restaurants
- Massage chairs, fantasy football leagues, and more
- Super cool swag (that you’ll actually want to wear)
When you join the TRANZACT team, you’ll be joining a passionate group of people who strive for excellence, deliver on their commitments, and love to win.
Our culture is built on a simple concept: Be Real. That means saying what you mean and doing what you say. It means being yourself, being open to feedback, and having the courage to make tough decisions.
You’ll Fit In Here If
- You’re a naturally curious problem solver who is excited by new challenges
- You aren’t afraid to take initiative and own it
- You value inclusivity and belonging
- You care deeply about your work and have a make it happen attitude
- You’re a powerful communicator who loves sharing ideas
- You believe in keeping it real and having fun at work
Sound like a good fit? We’d love to chat with you!