We exist to give you permission to be unabashedly yourself...unless you’re an a**hole. This is our actual mission statement, and here are some fun facts about our brand that might interest you:
We have two core values: Fun & Authenticity.
- FUN = Being sh*tty isn’t fun. Agreed? Taking pride in your work, finding joy in being GREAT, and celebrating wins… and losses. Now, that’s fun!
- AUTHENTICITY = Focusing on being authentic over being liked. (Next-level guru stuff. Count it.)
We do not allow email to be sent internally. Carrier pigeons only. JK, we use Slack.
We practice autonomy, empowerment, and accountability so that every team member can be in control of their own life.
- REMOTE WORKING: We have a super-liberal remote working policy. For most roles, you are only required to be in the office 2 days per week (after your first 30 days).
- UNLIMITED VACATION: That was not a glitch in the matrix, we offer unlimited vacation.
We encourage growth, grit, and greatness (and alliteration!); and expect you to take pride in your work.
- GROWTH: We provide continuous personal development because we want you to grow and do your best work. We have a green thumb, but...for people.
- FEEDBACK: We value people who give and receive feedback with grace. ‘Nuff said.
Every quarter we have a two-day, all-employee summit that ends with a party! We call it goodrSTOCK because it’s as epic as a music festival that has only happened twice in history, but we do it quarterly.
We want to leave the world better than we found it in ways that are unique to an individual’s personal journey. But, what does that even mean??? It means:
- PURPOSE PROJECTS: Every team member gets to create their own project for making the world a better place. Some current projects include: finding ways to use recycled plastics, getting goodr to carbon-neutral, and bringing awareness to sexual assault.
- PAID TO VOLUNTEER: Yes, you get paid to volunteer! Our favorite paradox.
One purpose project resulted in a team member’s band doing an instagram live with Sir Elton John!
About The Role
Your dream is to sell sunglasses online—all day, every day. Diving into data and finding actionable insights may seem like a drag to most, but to you it is NIRVANA (the feeling, not the band. Well, actually, the band too, if you are into them). You are knowledgeable on digital marketing platforms, e-commerce, enjoy working on multiple projects with multiple people, and thrive in a creative and autonomous environment.
Sound like you? Glorious! This role will be tasked with supporting Email and SMS marketing initiatives surrounding our direct-to-consumer (D2C) and business-to-business (B2B) channels. You’ll work closely with multiple teams on all projects to grow the goodr brand. So if you love getting sh!t done, the creative process, optimizing open rates, subject lines, and CTAs,, all while working with some pretty cool peeps, this job is for you.
- Develop fun and on-brand Email marketing campaigns and consumer promotions to drive e-commerce sales
- Build world-class, life-changing email and SMS campaigns about sunglasses. That’s right, sunglasses can change lives, sure, why not?
- Contribute to overall sales and marketing tactics to drive both customer acquisition and increase customer retention
- Analyze data to draw key recommendations around optimization for our sales channels
- Analyze consumer and business data to make informed decisions
- Create unique and engaging content based on customer insights and segmentation
- Maintain dashboards of performance for key online channels
- Coordinate with creative and content teams to create marketing campaigns
- Utilize Klaviyo and Attentive for email and SMS marketing and performance improvements
- Monitor key online marketing metrics to track success
- Ensure that goodr vibes are consistent every day you roll out of bed
About The Ideal Candidate
- May or may not have a degree...we don’t care (bonus points for Basset Hound Science)
- 3-5 years of work experience, Email and SMS strongly preferred!
- Asks a lot of questions
- Has experience leading projects
- Has a growth mindset
- Loves the work more than a paycheck
- Thinks marketing is fun
- Is happy to give away credit to their team
- Loves getting and giving feedback
- Is into personal growth
What You Get
- A role at a company that is going to the moon
- Unlimited vacation (seriously!)
- Flexible work environment (want to go for a run at 11am on Wednesday, go for it!)
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(K) with company matching
- Sunglasses. Duh.
Submit The Following
- Cover letter showing your personality. Seriously. No boring corporate speak allowed.
- Links to projects or groups you’re involved with (if you have them)
- A drawing of an octopus fighting a pirate (not joking)