YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is the world’s leading online luxury fashion retailer. The Group is a Global company with Anglo-Italian roots, the result of a game-changing merger between YOOX GROUP and THE NET -A-PORTER GROUP in 2015.
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is a unique business with an unrivalled offering including multi-brand in-season online stores NET-A-PORTER and MR PORTER , and multi-brand off-season online stores YOOX and THE OUTNET, as well as numerous ONLINE FLAGSHIP STORES, all “Powered by YNAP”.
NET-A-PORTER was launched in June 2000 and has since successfully established itself as the world’s premier luxury online fashion retailer. With its acclaimed editorial format, express worldwide shipping, luxurious packaging and easy returns, NET-A-PORTER offers an unparalleled shopping experience.
The NET-A-PORTER team is now seeking a talented Email and Push Producer to join the team based in our offices in London. Reporting into the CRM Marketing Manager, you will be tasked with assisting with the set-up, testing and analysis of marketing emails. You will prepare and build HTML and text based emails using a variety of tools including Dreamweaver and email marketing software. Additional to this you will assist in the set-up and deployment of Net-A-Porter push notifications. You must be detail-oriented, deadline driven, and able to multi-task. Experience of working in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment with competing deadlines and priorities is essential.
- Be responsible for the build and deployment of email and push marketing campaigns
- Work with cross functional teams to shape and define the push marketing calendar
- Champion the use of data to deliver highly personalised communications to our customers
- Support with on-going testing of campaigns to ensure continuous optimisation
- Be a point of contact for design on email templates and best practice
- Manipulate data and target emails to key regions and customer segments
- Work with the ESP to ensure that email best practice is being followed
- Stay abreast of competitor email activity
- Assist with adhoc email marketing/CRM projects where needed.
- Provide general support to the email marketing team as a whole.
- Experience using an ESP
- Strong understanding of HTML principles
- Solid understanding of CSS
- Creativity, tech and data at the forefront of decision making
- Experience of working in a fast-moving entrepreneurial environment with competing deadlines and priorities
- The ability to be detail-oriented, deadline driven, and able to multi-task with solid organizational and time management skills
- Self-Motivation and enjoy working within a team
- Good understanding of email marketing best practice
- Experience with push notifications a bonus but not essential
Here are just a few of the amazing benefits you will receive as an employee at the YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP:
- Our famous Staff discount
- Exclusive staff sales
- Season ticket loan or cycle to work scheme
- Matched contribution pension
- Multi-purpose insurance
- Eye-care vouchers
From the moment you walk through our doors and join the YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP we are committed to making your journey with us inspirational and evolutionary. If you are passionate, committed and thrive in a collaborative and fast-paced environment, then please apply with a CV
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is an equal opportunities employer, if you require any reasonable adjustments to complete your application, please do not hesitate to advise us accordingly.
London W12 7GF