Seeking an experienced Online Marketing Manager to support and improve marketing initiatives for a 9-figure online retailer of aftermarket automotive accessories. You’ll use growth tactics to drive customer acquisition and affinity via on-site creative/messaging, email campaigns, and data analysis. You have proven experience leading online marketing efforts and proficiency with a variety of ecommerce platforms and tools. Ideally you’re also a genuine car enthusiast and know how to speak to your fellow gearheads with authenticity.
Remote/work from home acceptable.
You’re eager to work with a high growth marketing team and take on an array of responsibilities with enthusiasm and tenacity. You’re endlessly curious and never satisfied with the status quo. You are on the leading edge of digital marketing and will define and deliver aggressive growth goals while creating an engaging user experience.
- On-site Lead Generation and Personalization: Leverage our popup tool (OptinMonster) to produce compelling opt-in touchpoints and display relevant messaging throughout the customer journey.
- Email Marketing and Coordination: Work with Klaviyo and our email team to manage a content/promotional calendar that drives high opens, click-through, and conversions through relevant targeting, content, and promotions. Craft engaging copy and curate high quality visual assets for our team to use in campaign creation.
- Data Analysis: Utilize Google Analytics, Klaviyo data and internal reporting tools to analyze campaign and site performance. Identify actionable trends and opportunities to improve engagement and revenue.
- Coordinate and Execute Partner Deliverables: Ensure marketing commitments to suppliers/vendors are delivered and documented.
- User Generated Content: Optimize our process for procuring UGC, collect submissions, and cultivate relationships with sources of content.
- Landing Pages: Build pages to support current promotions or feature curated products for relevant customer segments.
- 5+ year proven track record of growing revenue via online marketing
- Extensive experience with digital marketing tools and platforms such as Google Analytics, Data Studio, Klaviyo, Photoshop, Magento/Big Commerce
- Familiar with mySQL and editing queries is a plus.
- Experience managing complex promotional calendars
- Self-starter with exceptional drive. Ability to work both independently on core responsibilities and collaboratively with the marketing team and other departments.
- Proven track record of working in a fast-growing and fast-moving company, able to create process and vision, rather than just manage to what has already been defined.
- Has a passion for, and is active in the automotive culture.
- Excellent copywriting skills and an authentic, personable tone that is appropriate for our market demographic, as demonstrated in your portfolio
- An eye for compelling email, web, multimedia, and social media assets that support the tone of our brand messaging, and visual look and feel