We’re a growing company. Everything we do, we do to help people grow. Our mission is to be a partner in progress on each unique journey to hair wellness. We provide personalized, natural solutions for healthy hair growth and connect people with doctors who care about hair. We challenge existing treatments and methodologies to continue to advance the frontier of hair science. As we help our customers grow, we grow too- through diversity & inclusion, teamwork & collaboration, and through empowering ourselves and others with our passion for wellness and innovation.
#KeepGrowing. It’s our mantra- a voice of encouragement for hair and humanity, motivating people to grow in the best ways possible: personally, spiritually, and exceptionally.
Nutrafol is seeking a self-motivated, passionate and agile Email and Mobile Marketing Coordinator to assist in the development and execution of our email and mobile marketing strategies within the Lifecycle marketing team.
Reporting to our Lifecycle Manager, you will help bring to life the deployment of various lifecycle email and mobile strategies that support both acquisition and retention programs (such as lead generation, onboarding and/or win back to name a few!).
With a proven track record of data-driven decision making and a deep understanding of email and mobile analytics, you will analyze campaign performance and communicate to cross functional partners what is or is not working. You will also work closely with the Brand, PRO and Creative teams to apply best practices as the email expert and have a meticulous attention to detail from brief to deployment. You will also manage and enforce our internal email process to ensure all campaigns are meeting our customer's expectations.
This position is part of a growing team that is highly focused on utilizing Email and Mobile Marketing as a retention lever that positively impacts the customer experience for the company.
- Coordinate across product, brand, analytics and creative the design, production, proofing, approvals and delivery of email and mobile campaigns by required deadlines.
- Partner with the analytics and tech team to validate target audience requirements and segmentation across campaigns.
- Review email/mobile proofs to ensure accurate content and audience selection.
- Assist with reporting and email/mobile marketing metrics/analysis.
- Assist with implementation of new initiatives, testing cadence and special email/mobile projects.
- Track competitive programs and marketplace trends and keep abreast of email/mobile best practices.
- 4-5 years of email and mobile marketing experience
- Demonstrate collaborative skills and ability to work well within a team
- Well versed in CAN-SPAM compliance
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment
- Self-motivated with critical attention to detail, especially with performance metrics and implementation
- Able to code HTML 5
- Great medical, dental and vision package.
- Competitive salary.
- 401K with 50% match.
- Flexible PTO
- Free lunch on us every Tuesday and Thursday via Seamless/Grubhub
- Two wellness breaks everyday
- Virtual Happy Hours
- Virtual Yoga and Meditation
- One time allowance for home office setup
- Free Nutrafol products shipped to you and access to in-house Naturopathic Doctors.
- And more!