We're a Sydney and LA-based email marketing agency (and Klaviyo Partner) looking for a snappy copywriter!
As the email copywriter, you help grow our’s clients' business, leveraging your expertise to help implement powerful email marketing strategies, while ensuring we help our clients continue to grow and succeed. Strong understanding of lifecycle marketing required - much of your time will be writing copy for welcome sequences, abandoned carts, browse abandoned email campaigns, and more. For an example of this, see reallygoodemails.com.
- Write B2C email marketing copy for a variety of different client types including flows, campaigns, and popups.
- Follow tone of voice and copy brand guidelines of our clients.
- Create engaging copy to send to the proper subscriber segments at the right time to drive engagement, revenue, and customer lifetime value.
- Work within Klaviyo or other email software to write copy, edit, check grammar, and occasionally review emails before sending.
- Collaborate with the Project Managers, designers, and clients to create a high-level email marketing campaign sending strategy. Make suggestions where icons and graphics could complement your copy.
- Write engaging copy for email capture using software such as Justuno.
- Occasionally other copywriting duties as needed ( landing pages, ads, blogs, content, etc )
- Write to a variety of client brands and styles
- Fun crew, established agency and clients
- The work schedule is flexible. However, all work deadlines have to be met.