We are driven by our moral imperative to advance mankind - and it all starts with our people, product and purpose. We always carry a deep sense of drive and passion with us. If you thrive in a challenging work environment, surrounded by incredible team members who will help you grow, MX is the right place for you.
Come build with us and be part of an award-winning company that’s helping create meaningful and lasting change in the financial industry.
We are looking for an Email & Marketing Automation Specialist to work closely with Marketing, Product, Creative, and Sales to execute marketing campaigns that increase pipeline and ultimately lead to winning new customers and cross-selling/up-selling opportunities.
What you will do...
- Coordinate with Integrated Marketing Managers and Content Leaders to execute campaigns and increase MQL’s
- Optimize and improve the volume, quality, and velocity of leads converting at each stage of the funnel
- Lead efforts in persona-based marketing and database segmentation—focused on getting the right message to the right audience at the right time.
- Segment and personalize messaging to support account-based marketing programs
- Provide clear visibility into campaign effectiveness by delivering reports and KPI’s for each program (including A/B testing)
- Make and implement recommendations for improvement to increase pipeline
- Use data to identify new opportunities (multi-channel campaigns, vertical content, and product content) to propel marketing and sales performance.
- Work in tandem with sales and sales development reps high quality and timeliness in lead follow-up, ultimately resulting in increasing MQL > SQL rates.
How you will do it...
- Setting a high bar for quality, attention to details and flawless execution
- Working cross-functionally to execute agreed upon campaigns and never getting blocked
- Primary focus on pipeline generation and the metrics that are moving the needle
- Being a team player and helping others succeed
What you will need to be successful...
- Bachelor’s degree completed, ideally Marketing or equivalent.
- Expert in marketing automation tools and Salesforce. Experience working in Wordpress, Marketo, Hubspot, 6sense, and other martech tools is a plus.
- 2-5 years previous experience executing multi-channel marketing campaigns in B2B.
- Ability to manage multiple campaigns and work assignments with a variety of internal components and requirements.
- Experience with lead scoring and Sales Development Rep follow-up process.
- Experience creating engaging email nurture programs.
- Ability to accomplish projects with little supervision.
- Innovate, bring new ideas, and provide fresh perspectives on current campaign processes.
- Ability to identify data-driven opportunities to generate, accelerate, and close pipeline.
- Very detail-oriented and deeply organized.
- Excellent interpersonal skills both in person, by phone, and over email with high integrity.
- Excellent writing background for content development and strategy, emails, invites, and proofreading and editing marketing collateral.
Why you will thrive at MX...
- You will think like an owner (having a “founder’s mindset”)
- You will collaborate well with members of the Sales/Partnerships, Marketing and Operations team
- You will bring your passion every day
- You will be resourceful and creative
- You will communicate with honesty, candor, and respect
Why you will love it...
- You will have the opportunity to work in a successful, fast-moving, mission-driven company
- This is an incredibly impactful role in the organization
- You will have autonomy and growth opportunities
- You will collaborate with other creative and enthusiastic team members
- You will be rewarded and recognized for your high-caliber work