- Your email and marketing automation expertise can help change the face of men’s health
- Join a global non-profit with a fun and collaborative culture
- Great Richmond location
Movember is the leading charity changing the face of men’s health globally, tackling mental health and suicide prevention, prostate cancer, testicular cancer.
In our mission to stop men dying too young, we’re seeking a passionate Email and Marketing Automation Manager to join our Melbourne based team. We encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities and are committed to having a team that is made up of diverse skills, experiences and abilities.
In this role, you’ll play a key role in growing Movember’s audience reach and engagement through year-round email, SMS and push marketing campaigns. Managing a small team of Marketing Automation Coordinators, you’ll develop and deliver best in class onboarding, engagement and retention communication journeys to make Movember’s' products sticky and delightful, with well-targeted and highly relevant communications that get the right messages to the right people at the right time.
You’ll have the opportunity to:
- Develop and implement a global email marketing plan to extend Movember’s reach in line with strategic objectives.
- Collaborate on the design and implementation of automation journeys across email, SMS, push and digital advertising to engage, enhance and enrich customer relationships.
- Manage list segmentation and develop audience segmentation strategies to increase engagement and retention.
- Ensure our Marketing Automation Platform is designed, data configured and optimised for real-time, highly personalised and cross-platform accessible communications, with a focus on operational ease, process and re-usability.
- Oversee the implementation of testing, analytics and reporting to identify ongoing optimisation opportunities and evaluate success.
- Maintain best practice email deliverability and manage sender reputation, working to minimise list decay and unsubscribes.
- Manage the global email calendar, writing creative briefs and managing assets as required.
- Coach and develop the Marketing Automation Coordinators by providing strong leadership, constructive feedback and open communication.
For this role, you’ll need:
- 5+ years of hands-on email and marketing automation platform experience (Salesforce Marketing Cloud preferred), including audience journey design.
- Demonstrated leadership experience.
- A passion for data and analytics with the ability to derive meaning from data through A/B testing and email optimisation.
- Solid html skills.
- Strong project management and organisational skills.
- Outstanding writing skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite – including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, WordPress or similar blogging software.
- Above average accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, with a high degree of self-motivation and initiative.
Does this role sound up your alley? If so, we’d love to hear from you.
Click ‘Apply’ to send through your CV with a cover letter that responds to the following questions:
1. What will your background and experience bring to our organisation and this role?
2. The Movember Values sit at the heart of our organisation and we want to attract candidates who are motivated by these. Please let us know which of our Values resonate most with you, and why?
Movember is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and workplace - a place where we can all be ourselves, and each have the equal opportunity to succeed and be recognised for our unique contribution. We value the experiences, skills and perspectives of all individuals and actively encourage applications from people with diverse backgrounds. We make recruitment decisions based on applicants’ skills, experience and knowledge, ensuring all applicants are treated fairly.