Edenred is a leading digital platform for services and payments and the everyday companion for people at work, connecting over 50 million users and 2 million partner merchants in 46 countries via roughly 900,000 corporate clients. Edenred offers specific-purpose payment solutions for food (such as meal benefits), incentives(such as gift cards, employee engagement platforms), mobility (such as multi-energy, maintenance, toll, parking and commuter solutions) and corporate payments (such as virtual cards).
True to the Group’s purpose, “Enrich connections. For good.”, these solutions enhance users’ well-being and purchasing power. They improve companies’ attractiveness and efficiency, and vitalize the employment market and the local economy. They also foster access to healthier food, more environmentally friendly products and softer mobility. Edenred’s 10,000 employees are committed to making the world of work a connected ecosystem that is safer, more efficient and more responsible every day.
In 2021, thanks to its global technology assets, the Group managed close to €30 billion in business volume, primarily carried out via mobile applications, online platforms and cards. Edenred is listed on the Euronext Paris stock exchange and included in the following indices: CACNext 20, CAC Large 60, Euronext 100, FTSE4Good and MSCI Europe.
In the UK, Edenred helps organisations build stronger connections with their employees, customers, sales teams, and channel partners/resellers to drive higher engagement and performance from individuals and teams, ultimately leading to better business performance. This is achieved through innovative digital platforms, prepaid cards, and wrap around customer success services to deliver incentives, rewards, recognition, and employee benefits.
This is an exciting role managing a small B2C email and marketing automation team in an eCommerce environment. You will promote offers, discounts and engagement content from some of the UK’s leading online and high street brands to our employee benefits scheme members in a fun, educational and creative way. This is a combination of a hands-on email marketing role, with the opportunity to strategically drive the performance and optimisation of the marketing automation tool to meet revenue and engagement goals, owning the eCommerce engagement funnel and optimising conversions.
- Work with the B2C Marketing Manager and merchant relationships team on the idea generation, planning and execution of eCommerce emails in partnership with marketing teams from leading high street and online brands
- Fully own, manage and evolve our marketing automation tool – Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Manage the email and push notification marketing programme, including the end-to-end copywriting, production, testing, sign off and launch of campaigns
- Management of an Email Marketing Executive, with a dotted line to the B2C Digital
- Marketing Intern - including training, development, mentoring and organising workload across the team
- Develop and manage ongoing performance enhancements for marketing automation programmes
- Copywriting subject lines and email content to optimise performance and engagement, including the implementation of an A/B testing programme
- Build out and launch email campaigns in Salesforce Marketing Cloud using dynamic templates and rules-based content management and schedule/send emails as per the campaign plan
- Lead on the App push notification programme and in-app marketing functionality enhancements
- Work with the client communication services team on bespoke client email marketing programmes to launch new schemes and send employee benefits communications to client’s employees
- Process client data and mailing lists in a secure and compliant way with segment and query building to create mailing and exclusion lists
- Carry out monthly reporting on email performance and provide insights and ideas based on data analysis
- Continually test, measure and report campaign and programme performance and evolve actions based on learning
We value ‘solution-seekers’, rather than ‘problem spotters’ and we love a positive attitude - people who want to make the most of every day and situation with a belief that we can always
find ways to do things better. And people who see the positives in others. And we always appreciate a good sense of humour and vibrant energy. Ideally you will possess these attitudes
By The Bucket- Load And Also Be
- Someone with hunger and drive to succeed. You will be motivated by results and seeing both lead performance and our capabilities continue to grow and develop
- Someone who is obsessed by using research, analytics and interpreting data to drive actions and plans
- A self-starter who is comfortable with working in a ‘let’s do it’ environment - someone who takes pride in their work and shows ownership in their activity
- A great team-player and enjoy working with others to achieve exceptional team results
- Marketing-related degree or similar qualification preferred
- 3-4 years’ experience in a similar role
- Great understanding of digital marketing and keen digital awareness (tech-savvy)
- Marketing automation experience essential, Salesforce Marketing Cloud an advantage
- Basic HTML for responsive email
- Intermediate database/Excel skills with basic SQL and query building/segmentation
- Highly analytical and always looking at insight that will drive and improve performance
- GDPR/PECR and general data security knowledge and compliance
- Creative and innovative, can bring new ideas to the table
- Basic Photoshop and Dreamweaver skills
- Creative and engaging digital copywriting, with impeccable spelling and grammar
- Great eye for brand and design, with a high level of attention to detail
- Highly organised with an ability to plan and juggle several tasks at the same time, self-motivated and capable of working autonomously in a fast-paced environment
- − A great team player with a positive attitude
- − Someone looking to continually, learn, develop and improve
What We Can Offer You
- Competitive salary with performance bonus
- Excellent benefits package – season ticket loan, shopping discounts at the UK’s top high street and online retailers, monthly Ticket Restaurant prepaid card top-ups, flexible benefits, buy/sell annual leave, gymflex, and many more
- We are committed to your training and career development, with financial study support
- Reward and recognition initiatives to celebrate individual and team achievements
- Regular and varied calendar of social and charitable events, including free breakfasts, ‘Pizza
- days’, volunteering days and much more
- Permanent, 35 hours/week
- Location: Pimlico, London (with up to 2 days/week working from home)
- Reporting to: Head of Marketing
Edenred UK is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable country or local laws.
Apply now and Vibe with Us!