At ADT, we’ve been in the business of helping save lives for more than 145 years. As the number one smart home security provider serving residential and business customers, our people are our most important asset. Headquartered in Boca Raton, FL and at more than 200 locations across North America, our employees help empower our customers to live more secure and confident lives. Join our team and help us protect what matters most. For more information, visit www.adt.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
The ADT team is seeking a Manager of Email and Marketing Automation to elevate our marketing automation capabilities across all lines of business. The ideal candidate should have a passion for lead nurturing and hands-on experience in developing marketing automation strategies to drive measurable results. We are looking for an individual who can bring analytical thinking to a fast-paced, dynamic work environment, while always keeping the larger strategy top of mind.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drive the lead nurturing program for ADT from end to end by delivering constant improvement to our automation campaigns in SFMC
- Own the day-to-day project management of email marketing campaigns, including campaign scoping, production, QA, deployment and delivery analysis.
- Act as a cross-functional project manager to intake requirements from stakeholders to build and execute world-class email, SMS and automation campaigns end-to-end
- Own the core KPI’s for the email & SMS nurturing program and work with internal analytics team to ensure proper reporting is delivered throughout the business
- Build and execute quarterly testing roadmaps to drive constant performance gains on open rates, engagement, and conversion through email and SMS
- Continue to prove the measurable value of lead nurturing programs by executing different forms of incrementality testing across programs
- Work very closely with in-house brand team to ensure the proper creative and messaging is delivered across all lines of business
- Work directly with internal/external product, engineering & IT teams to ensure the digital marketing team delivers on expectations
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field
Experience & Skills
- Passion for marketing and customer journey analysis
- Understanding of email best practices and CAN/SPAM compliances
- Understanding of customer lifecycle marketing including building out data-driven, personalized campaigns.
- 5+ years’ experience in building and running B2C email programs
- 3+ years’ experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud ecosystem, preferably Email Studio and Journey Builder or the like
- Capable of and willing to act on his/her own. Seeks responsibilities and takes action without explicit instructions.
- Quantitative analytical experience, including utilization of SQL or similar ETL tools + common marketing analytics platforms to perform analysis.
ADT LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best talent working in an environment where employees feel included and recognized.