Lifemark Health Group is looking for a highly skilled Email and Marketing Automation Coordinator to join on in-house Marketing Team on a contract basis. As part of our Digital Marketing team, you will work on a range of email and marketing automation projects in support of providing our patients with an exceptional experience and delivering best-in-class email campaigns and communications. This is a great opportunity for an experienced email marketer with proficient knowledge of Marketo. We have a lot of exciting projects on the go with plenty of opportunity to make an impact.
Location: Ontario, Canada. This is a remote-based position; periodic in-person meetings may occur at the lifemark corporate offices in Toronto, ON or Burlington, ON.
Start date: Immediately
Status: Full time - six (6) month contract (possibility of extension)
- Responsible for creating, segmenting, editing, A/B testing, scheduling, analysing and optimizing emails and email marketing campaigns
- Ensure emails are in full compliance of CASL, CAN-SPAM and other email regulations
- Track performance of marketing automation campaigns and meet applicable KPIs
- Primary contact for email campaigns/single message email requests from all business segments
- Lead and implement initiatives to improve data integrity, field management, workflows, automation, and database management
- Assess quality of emails for tracking, clarity, grammar and spelling
- Track, monitor and report on email performance KPIs
- Analyze campaign performance and suggest improvements to minimize unsubscribes
- Manage an email calendar with deployment dates
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in marketing automation platform, specifically Marketo
- Basic experience with HTML/CSS
- Intermediate Excel knowledge
- Experience with personas and customer segmentation is considered an asset
- CASL regulation and compliance requirements
- Exceptional writing, editing, and verbal communication skills
- Excellent understanding of data to drive impactful actions (familiarity with A/B and multivariate experiments)
- You have a proven ability to synthesize, interpret, analyze and report on data findings.
- Strong project management skills – must be organized and able to work across functions, delivering on timelines
Lifemark welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Lifemark promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of the following groups: Indigenous peoples, Newcomers to Canada, and Visible minorities.