Pawstruck, a fast-growing pet products e-commerce company, is looking for an Email & Lifecycle Marketing Specialist.
This is a remote position. If you’re a US resident, we are able to hire residents of California, Georgia, Kansas, South Carolina, and Washington States.
If this describes you, you may be just the person we’re looking for:
- You know a good dog pun and you’re not afraid to use it.
- You’re passionate about email marketing. You love the customer experience, and moving people through the customer journey gets your tail wagging.
- You’re nearly borderline obsessive about data. You love to learn from what works and doesn’t, continually improving your email and lifecycle game to gain customers and grow revenue.
- You know Klaviyo like the back of your paw. You can create beautiful and engaging emails that convert, and A/B test and optimize for the best performance.
- You’d love to be part of a creative, fast-growing team where you can directly impact the company’s success.
- You love dogs. Like really love dogs. The idea of applying your marketing skills to a dog product company has you doing zoomies around your laptop.
Culture fit is really important to us, so we’ve outlined exactly who we are, who we need, and how to apply. If you think you’re a good fit, please follow the application instructions at the end.
Who We Are:
Pawstruck provides wholesome products for your dog’s best life. We sell natural and single-ingredient dog products—things like bully sticks, cow hooves, jerky, and pig ears—to pets across the United States. We’re a multi-channel business and sell products on our own website along with marketplaces like Amazon, Chewy, Groupon, Target.com, Walmart.com, and more. Wherever pet parents shop online, we want to be there!
Our corporate headquarters are in Long Beach, CA, and our production & fulfillment facility is in the Midwest. We’re in our 7th year of business and have a team of about 30 full-time employees. We’re growing rapidly and need your help.
Some cool things about us:
- Chosen by Kristen Bell as one of 3 brands to promote as part of Amazon’s 2021 Prime Day activities.
- Ranked #7 on Los Angeles Business Journal’s List of Fastest-Growing Companies
- DotCom Magazine Impact Company of 2019
- Named one of Inc.’s 500 Fastest-Growing Companies two years in a row
- Named one of Entrepreneur's Best Entrepreneurial Companies two years in a row
- We have a fully remote international team! Currently, we have team members in California, Georgia, South Carolina, Washington, Hungary, and the Philippines - plus our warehouse team in Kansas.
- We have a company Slack channel devoted to cute dog photos from our customers.
- We’ll pay you in dog treats. And also real money.
Who we need:
We’re looking for an email and lifecycle rockstar to join our team. The Pawstruck Email & Lifecycle Marketing Specialist is responsible for the development, execution, and measurement of strategies to increase customer engagement, build loyalty, and drive sales. This person will work with the product and marketing team to build effective promotional, lifecycle, and automated email, push, and SMS campaigns.
- Manage daily operations of the email marketing channel, including the execution and deployment of email campaigns, automated flows, transactional emails, and all lifecycle messaging.
- Create twice-weekly promotional emails, including content and item selection, template design, A/B testing, and analysis.
- Collaborate with the creative team to develop and build out new email and promotional landing pages as needed.
- Develop and optimize email, push, and SMS lead capture and acquisition strategies on our website, social, and other digital channels
- Create and maintain a robust customer journey across the full lifecycle, from early engagement to loyalty, at-risk, and advocacy; utilizing iterative testing to continually improve the customer experience and increase revenue.
- Ensure all digital campaigns comply with current email best practices, laws, and data privacy policies, keeping the leadership team consulted on these areas.
- Manage data-driven analysis and advanced reporting of overall channel performance, including campaign, flow, and segmentation reports.
- 3+ years of B2C digital marketing experience in email, push, and SMS; including promotional, drip/triggered, and brand marketing.
- Highly skilled in drag & drop email marketing platforms; Klaviyo experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent work experience).
- Skilled in Adobe Creative cloud, Canva, and/or other design platforms.
We utilize the Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS); if you’re familiar with EOS, that would be excellent. If not, we’ll get you onboarded and drinking the kool-aid quickly.
We consider everyone on our team an entrepreneur, so having a growth-mindset is non-negotiable.
Here’s a peek at our tech stack:
- Amazon (SellerCentral)
- Google Drive / G Suite
- Microsoft Office Suite
Our perfect fit will be familiar with all of the above and/or have experience working with comparable software.
This is a 100% remote role. You may be required to travel to Long Beach, California yearly to participate in strategic planning and team activities.
If you’re based in the USA, at this time we’re only able to hire employees whose primary residence is in one of the following locations:
- South Carolina