Headquartered in Toronto and with team members across the US, Open Farm is one of the fastest growing CPG companies in North America. We are transforming the way people feed their pets, with a focus on producing premium, healthy food and treats, all ethically sourced from farm-to-bowl. We believe the best foods are made with consciously sourced, top quality ingredients from farmers and fisheries who believe in doing good for all animals and the environment.
At Open Farm, we believe that personalized communication is at the core of building authentic, transparent, and trusting relationships with our customers. We are looking for someone who shares this belief to join as our Email & Lifecycle Marketing Specialist on our E-commerce team. This is an incredible opportunity for a passionate learner to help develop the platforms that educate, nurture, and engage our customers. You will play a key role in scaling our business through continued optimization of our retention marketing efforts, and the strengthening of our mission-driven brand. If you love problem solving, have a passion for creating remarkable customer experiences, have hands-on experience developing e-mail and SMS campaigns, and you thrive in a fast-paced startup environment, then continue reading!
- Plan, design, and build our email, SMS, and other CRM channels. Manage our campaign calendar to support promotions, product launches, repeat purchase rate, and converting leads into customers.
- Manage QA and deployment of promotional, automated life-cycle campaigns, and transactional messages.
- Own customer segmentation and list health, monitor deliverability, report on core e-mail and SMS KPIs, and collaborate with vendors to troubleshoot and enhance performance.
- Develop our email and SMS capture programs on-site, constantly seeking ways to optimize and grow our list size.
- Ideate creative data-driven experiments and A/B tests to improve our existing communication with customers.
- Use data and analysis to identify opportunities for new campaigns or automated flows, message cadence, target segments, and personalization.
- Partner with our Creative team by writing clear creative briefs for campaigns and develop copy that aligns with our Brand.
- Collaborate with our Product and Creative team to build out new landing pages or collections to support post-click experience of our campaigns.
- 2+ years of experience running point on email, SMS and other retention marketing channels for a DTC e-commerce business.
- Experience with enterprise e-mail and SMS marketing software, such as Klaviyo and Attentive. Experience with Shopify and Shopify apps a plus.
- Strong understanding of customer segmentation and lifecycle marketing, email best practices, analyzing and reporting on performance, and basic HTML skills
- Positive attitude, high level of passion and curiosity, and willing to roll up your sleeves and learn
- Excited by the idea of working in a high-growth startup environment
- Curious and constantly learning about best practices pertaining to customer segmentation, CRM, and email and SMS marketing
- Passionate about the effectiveness and impact of email and SMS, and you want to use it to bring value to our customers throughout their journey with us
- Eager to grow with a passionate team and mission-driven company
What We Offer
- An opportunity to grow with a dynamic company
- HQ’ed in Central Toronto, currently working from home due to COVID, and actively recruiting remote applicants
- Great office and team culture (with lots of adorable pooches!)
- Casual dress code
- Full suite of health and dental benefits
Open Farm values diversity in its workforce and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. Applicants requiring a disability-related accommodation at any stage of Open Farm's recruitment process should contact [email protected] As required by legislation, Open Farm will consult with applications requesting such an accommodation to ensure that Open Farm's recruitment process takes into account their accessibility needs.
Ontario M5R 2K9