Envoy makes workplaces work better. With a focus on the details, we craft beautiful, modern software that elevates the workplace experience. Companies like Google, Tesla, GitHub, Slack, Stripe, and Pinterest, have worked with Envoy to welcome over 115 million visitors to more than 14,000 locations around the world. We are proudly backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Menlo Ventures, Initialized Capital, and many others.
Our mission is to challenge the status quo of workplace technology. This idea started at the front desk, but we’re also going through the rest of the office— the mailroom, meeting rooms and beyond—and we’re asking how we can make these better too. Right now, Envoy is helping the world return to work safely. We do this with our Envoy Protect product. Next to that, we help customers prepare for the new normal of work, Hybrid Work, with our Workplace Platform, our developer platform, Desks and other offerings.
Our rate of innovation is high, we are customer-centric, and we like to move fast. We envision a world where technology is woven through our workplaces, all of it working together to make our time there delightful. If this world sounds exciting, we’d love for you to help us build the workplace platform.
About the role
As the Email and Lifecycle Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing all of our prospect and customer-facing email marketing programs. You will partner closely with the demand generation team to develop and ship compelling email and nurture campaigns to convert leads into MQLs, and to drive target account engagement for our ABM programs. You will also collaborate with the product marketing organization, including the customer marketing manager, to develop and ship GTM email campaigns to our customers, including developing and executing on our monthly customer newsletters. You will analyze and optimize the performance of prospect-facing nurture campaigns and customer-facing product onboarding campaigns.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious, hands-on, performance-driven marketer who wants to crush it at a hyper-growth company.
We’re a fast-moving and scrappy team with a strong desire to challenge the status quo—and we’re just getting started. Come join us!
This is NOT a remote position. The ideal candidate will need to be onsite & able to participate in hybrid work in our San Francisco, CA office location.
- Lead the strategy, execution, measurement, and reporting for all prospect and customer lifecycle marketing programs and activities
- Work cross-functionally with demand generation, content marketing, product marketing, and sales, to create and execute customer acquisition, expansion, and retention campaigns
- Experiment with new technologies and leverage personalization to create a buyer’s journey that resonates with each customer
- Monitor, analyze, and report on campaign performance across all channels to understand the effectiveness of strategies and tactics for improving key engagement, conversion, and retention metrics.
- Own a Lead:MQL conversion rate and MQL volume target associated with prospect-facing email campaigns
- Optimize and add to our library of triggered email campaigns
- Analyze, optimize and expand our lead nurturing programs, building dedicated programs for leads from content syndication, Enterprise leads, self-serve leads, and more
- Support both new business and expansion pipeline generation
- Partner with brand design to up-level the design and formats of our email programs
- Work closely with marketing operations to conduct regular reviews of our mailable databases
- Be responsible for growing our mailable database and drive increasing MQL volume, while maintaining key email metrics like open rate, click rate, and CTOR
- Up-level our subscription preferences, partnering with the data team to bring together subscriber preferences across our various email marketing tools
- Test, iterate and optimize campaigns by measuring the effectiveness of initiatives and reporting learnings to the team
- Work cross-functionally with marketing, visual design, sales, and data for campaign development, execution, feedback, and iterations.
- Work within our tech stack: Marketo, Intercom, Salesforce, Outreach.io, Chilipiper
- Customer email marketing: collaborate cross-functionally to build audience targets and deploy product updates and GTM messages
- Work with customer support, data, and marketing operations to maintain customer mailable database including product usage data used for audience creation and segmentation
- Maintain and refresh new customer onboarding email campaigns
- 3-5 years of marketing experience in digital or demand generation-focused roles. At least 1 year of experience managing email marketing and lifecycle programs in a tool like Marketo, Hubspot, Klayvio, Intercom or the like.
- Experience leveraging marketing campaigns and content to drive funnel results across leads, MQLs, SALs and SQLs.
- Experience partnering with BDRs and sales teams to coordinate, communicate, and deliver offers and campaigns that resonate deeply with customers along the buyer’s journey
- Experience managing third-party vendors including agencies and contractors
- SaaS/tech industry experience, with a solid understanding of B2B marketing.
- Extraordinary written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritize and shift workload to meet deadlines
- A high degree of self-awareness with highly developed emotional intelligence
- Passion for trying new things and a strong drive towards solution-oriented problem solving
- Hands-on experience with Salesforce and Marketo (or similar marketing automation tool)
- Experience building email programs in Intercom
- Basic HTML skills to troubleshoot email formatting issues
By applying for this position, you acknowledge that you have received the Envoy Privacy Notice for applicants, which is linkedhere. Completing this application requires you to provide personal data, such as your name and contact information, which is mandatory for Envoy to process your application. Envoy is an EEO Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any characteristic protected by local, state or federal law.
Envoy will comply with federal and state mandates regarding COVID-19 vaccinations. We will require employees coming on-site to be vaccinated.