About the job
Love what you do. It’s a core value that drives our business. Plus, we’re pretty fun.
We also believe people do their best work where they feel most comfortable so the work location of this position is flexible. However, the position may not be performed remotely from Colorado, California, Florida, Connecticut, or Washington and the candidate must be eligible to work inside the United States.
We are looking for a passionate Marketing Manager to join our Customer Retention team and own strategy development aimed at scaling user engagement and retention programs. By bringing the Brad's Deals brand promise to life across all aspects of the user experience, you have a clear understanding of how to uncover and leverage data to deliver highly relevant and targeted multi-channel lifecycle journeys. Your strategic ability is only matched by your flawless hands-on executional skills.
What You'll Do
Bolster retention by optimizing our current programs and launching new data-driven initiatives. Identify high-value behaviors and motivators to achieve or exceed target KPIs. Coordinate cross-channel marketing initiatives for web, mobile, email, push and ensure seamless experience and collaboration across all screens and touchpoints.
Who You Are
- Self-Starter: You find a way to make things happen whether you're collaborating with a group or working independently and are relentlessly resourceful.
- Effective Communicator: Strong communication and leadership skills, both internally and with consumers. You thrive on sharing proposals and results with stakeholders.
- Multi-Tasker: You're confident in your ability to manage multiple complex priorities with tight deadlines.
- Detail Oriented: You're structured and are excited by organization. You obsess over the details.
- Problem Solver: Innate ability to identify gaps, propose solutions, and achieve resolution.
- Analytical: You use data for strong, informed decisions and measurable results.
- Curious: You're eager to explore, understand the "why" and are not afraid to ask questions, especially the hard ones.
Key Skills & Qualifications
- 5+ years experience in email marketing, segmentation and automation
- Strong analytical skills with demonstrated ability to derive insights, run experiments, and iterate
- Basic knowledge and ability to edit HTML/CSS
- Experience with Braze (ESP) and Segment (CDP) or similar platforms
- Excellent project management and organizational skills, with strong attention to detail
Brad’s Deals is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. Through this, we want to ensure that all people with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. Candidates that are differently-abled will not be discriminated against throughout the application, interviewing, or hiring process. Reasonable accommodations are needed in order to complete the hiring process, essential job functions and/or to receive other privileges or benefits of employment will be addressed during the recruitment process. For this position, the worker is required to have use of their fingers to perform an activity such as: picking, pinching, typing or otherwise working, primarily with fingers rather than with the whole hand or arm as in handling.
Brad’s Deals continues to save consumers over $200 million a year by sharing the best deals out there all while being the safest place to shop on Earth®. We live out our core values with a ‘Consumer’s first, always’ mindset to deliver the most value every day.
Started by Brad in 2001, our purpose remains the same to help create smarter shopping habits and to keep it real with expert lifestyle and financial advice.
Our culture embraces diversity with different talents, experiences, and backgrounds that help us be exceptional together. With competitive pay, full health benefits, 401K match, plenty of paid time off including a paid sabbatical, and creative perks, we also believe in work-life integration and continued learning.
As one of the 50 Best Places to Work, located in the heart of Chicago’s River North neighborhood, we partner with over 2,500 retailers to help 5.5 million consumers save more every month. So if you want to challenge the ordinary and love what you do, we want to hear from you.
Brad’s Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
'Embrace diversity’ is one of our core values because our differences make us stronger together. To make the world a more inclusive and safe place, we start within our company to intentionally lead with equal opportunities. We encourage the value that unique talents, ethnicities, backgrounds, abilities, and experiences bring to our company, our employees, and our future applicants. We welcome all applicants, whether or not you meet every qualification, to share your unique talents with us.
"Love what you do" and our Commitment to your Personal Growth
At Brad’s Deals, our culture invites creativity, passion, and career empowerment to help you thrive. We champion employees to create their personal paths to success and are proud to be above the industry average in employee promotions earned every year. An entrepreneurial spirit supports our commitment to employee growth and being exceptional together with unique talents, backgrounds, abilities, and experiences.
- Please note: Due to the potential personal and business impacts of Covid-19, Brad's Deals is taking a proactive approach by allowing our employees to work from home. As such, our hiring teams will be conducting virtual interviews with potential candidates as we continue to monitor the effects of the pandemic across our local community.