HostPapa Inc. is one of Canada’s fastest growing Cloud Services companies. We provide our customers with the technical solutions they need to achieve success while maintaining our reputation for reliability, security, and award-winning customer service. As a member of our team, you will be part of the HostPapa family, driving innovation and success in an environment that nurtures growth, learning, and achieving your potential.
This position will be responsible for crafting campaigns to drive retention and value growth. You will be able to balance marketing, analytic-thinking, and program execution in our fast-paced environment. This is a unique opportunity to do much more than traditional CRM or email blasts.
We are looking for the person who thinks about lasting campaigns that customers flow through. Then constantly works to improve performance of those campaigns. You will also have a large hand in crafting our data lake and the automations flowing out of it.
- Create automated campaigns, based on customer behaviors, that engage the customer then optimize these campaigns over time.
- Maintain onboarding flows for organic new customers and new customers from acquisitions (M&A).
- Drive reduction in early life churn by working with support to identification cancellation drivers, then addressing those drivers with perfectly timed messages.
- Drive net new revenue through meaningful upsells and cross sells.
- Partner with acquisition and web teams to create seamless brand experiences.
- Work with Solutions (inside sales) to create offers and track their performance.
- Maintain reporting and inventory of all active campaigns.
- Maintain calendar of outgoing communications.
- Execute occasional one off blasts as needed.
- 5 years of email marketing experience. Preferably in a SaaS business.
- Degree in Marketing or related field.
- Deep experience with marketing automation.
- Ability to craft messages that grab attention and communicate value.
- Deep analytical expertise.
- Expert with Excel, Google Sheets, Google Analytics and Google Data Studio.
- SQL and Send In Blue experience is a plus
- People management experience
- Strong internet connection and the ability to navigate totally remote organizations.
Benefits and Perks:
- Work from anywhere - this is a remote opportunity!
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Education reimbursement opportunities
HostPapa is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. As a multicultural organization, we encourage individual achievement and recognize the strength of our diverse team.
HostPapa is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs. Accommodation may be provided in all parts of the hiring process.
We would like to thank each applicant however only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.