OLIPOP was founded in 2017 by Ben Goodwin and David Lester. Ben and David have been working together for nearly a decade to find accessible solutions to bring the benefits of digestive health to as many consumers as possible. OLIPOP is a deliciously refreshing tonic that is crafted with prebiotics, botanicals and natural plant fiber to support your microbiome and benefit digestive health. We're on a mission to provide an affordable, delicious alternative to soda that delivers leading edge health benefits to mainstream consumers.
Our team is a special bunch, with a very unique way of working. We're all fully remote, which makes us all highly collaborative and resourceful. We share a singular mission to make the world a better place with a product that supports your health and is truly enjoyable. And while we're invested in our product, we're equally invested in one another's personal development. We're tightly knit, we're genuine and we're always pushing the envelope to do a better job than we did the day before.
What You'll Need
Humility, Aspiration, Commitment, Integrity- our OLIPOP company values. Start-up is as much a personal journey as it is a professional one. We can teach you functional skills, but we can't change the way that you view and interact with the world. To succeed at a company like this, you need to be able to fail, learn, adapt and fail again. You need to be able to keep going when others would likely give up. You need to be able to find a way when it seems impossible. You need to be humble enough to learn and confident enough to express yourself. If this is how you've lived your life, if these are the lessons your life experiences have taught you, then we'd love to hear from you.
IN THIS ROLE
OLIPOP is looking for a creative, detail-oriented, analytical and highly motivated person to join the team as our Email & Lifecycle Marketing Manager. The Email & Lifecycle Marketing Manager will play a key role on the Olipop eCommerce team, liaising with our creative, site development, design, and broader marketing team to help ideate, build, and execute compelling email and SMS campaigns to drive customer LTV throughout the consumer lifecycle including through acquisition, retention, subscription, and loyalty. You should be comfortable thinking strategically as well as rolling up your sleeves and executing. This role will suit an individual who is highly analytical, organized, and a self-starter who works well cross-functionally and is an excellent communicator.
- Manage triggered, transactional and all lifecycle messaging including SMS for Olipop's eCommerce business.
- Become a "power-user" of Olipop's email service provider (currently Klaviyo); build, test and send emails, managing newsletter campaigns end-to-end.
- Work cross-functionally with our marketing and creative teams to gather, develop, and build content for emails; write creative briefs, maintain email and retention marketing calendar.
- Collaborate with web development and creative agencies to develop and build out new email and landing pages as needed.
- Own file health and monitor deliverability. Interface with email, and other vendors to troubleshoot and enhance email performance.
- Develop a strategy for email capture on site and in our broader marketing programs. Work to grow file size for email and SMS.
- Understand and help develop segmentation strategies; use internal data resources to filter and target appropriate segments.
- Analyze customer data and generate actionable insights and retention strategy based on cohorts, customer segments and lifetime value.
- Work with the Olipop growth team to develop a lens on the Olipop ecommerce customer's journey; leverage customer journey mapping to increase retention and reduce churn
- Compile and present weekly retention marketing reports covering KPIs such as email delivery, open, click, unsubs and GMV, LTV, and churn.
- Partner closely with sales and marketing teams to ensure retention efforts align with overall sales and marketing goals.
- 2-4+ years of email and retention marketing experience.
- Proven track record of growing email and SMS channels for an eCommerce retailer.
- Strong foundation with CRM/customer marketing programs, email marketing, and familiarity with analyzing customer LTV.
- Experience with a DTC subscription business or customer loyalty programs a plus.
- Shopify and Klaviyo experience a plus.
- Ability to analyze data and elevate key insights to various internal audiences (cross-functional teams and company leadership), and the ability to apply data-driven thinking to creative conversations.
- Innovative and eager to work in a team with a disruptive mindset.