Edinburgh Airport has an ambitious vision for growing by providing value to its customers through increased choice and a better passenger experience.
To help achieve this, we have an exciting opportunity to further develop our online interaction predominantly using our email marketing platform and new website. The role’s key objective is to ensure the right passengers are receiving the right message at the right time, using the right media for them.
The Email & Digital Marketing Manager will work in the Communications team, but closely with the both Commercial and Digital teams to continue to transform the online communications with our passengers.
- Plan and deliver the email strategy for Edinburgh Airport, encouraging passenger acquisition, engagement and loyalty
- Collaborate with our DPO to ensure full GDPR compliance at all times
- Work closely with various departments across the airport to maximise the commercial and communication opportunities
- Monitor and optimise the database lifetime value using segmentation and targeted marketing
- Develop a plan to grow the database in size and value, while remaining fully compliant with GDPR and other relevant legislation and industry standards
- Overall management of Search and PPC agency relationship maximising ROAS
- Key contact for content management of airport website and developing SEO to optimise organic traffic.
Qualifications and experience
- Has previous experience in a professional email marketing capacity, ideally using the DotDigital platform
- Demonstrate excellent planning, organizational and time management skills and an ability to work with competing priorities
- Relevant qualifications in Marketing or a related discipline.
- Experience developing and executing an eCRM plan to achieve performance outcomes, including traffic and revenue generation
- Experience working in cross-functional teams including product development and marketing.
Framework and boundaries:
- Management of all the company’s email campaigns, delivering full analysis of campaigns. Providing insight and recommendations to stakeholders to improve performance.
- Work with external design agencies to develop and adapt templates to ensure brand consistency and maximise commercial returns.
- Ongoing reporting to the wider business of email campaigns integrated into marketing activity
- Develop and implement database segmentation and remarketing strategies
- Liaise with the Digital team to ensure all development remains on brand and message
- Support depart
- Support our Public Relations Manager to ensure email marketing and social media are fully integrated.
Salary would be between £35,000 to £40,000 depending on experience