The nation’s #1 golf club fitter is looking for a detail-oriented Email & Digital Marketing Manager to round out their Digital team. This is on-site 4 days and remote 1 day per week. This role is an integral part of the Club Champion marketing team and will directly support the Brand and Business Development Marketing efforts. We are seeking someone fluent in CRM, email marketing, journey builder and landing pages using the Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform (or other marketing platform alternatives). Sample projects range from the strategic to the very operational, including supporting the acquisition and retention strategies, evaluating growth opportunities, business planning, customer segmentation, and regular review of related key performance metrics. The deliverables include email building and deployment, website content management/updates, detailed analytic reports, and custom performance analysis. In addition, this role will support the execution of our affiliate marketing program. The successful candidate will possess a passion for creating innovative CRM and digital campaigns. They will be a self-starter and able to thrive in a startup-like environment. Moreover, this person will excel at extracting insights from data and converting ideas to action.
● Planning, creating and managing email marketing efforts, including campaign promotions, new business development, and minor website management content updates.
● Maintaining benchmarked analytic KPIs for digital marketing projects, providing recommendations for improvement and optimization of channels and future strategy.
● Testing and analyzing digital marketing campaigns, including A/B testing various creative assets.
● Creating platform connections, marketing automation, and promotion campaigns while maintaining brand continuity.
● Improving customer engagement by further segmenting data and/or better using the existing data.
● Troubleshooting and supporting email channels and other digital marketing channels
● Managing data feeds and integrations with Salesforce and other technology platforms. Helping prepare data sets with appropriate rules for email journeys using Salesforce Marketing Cloud (or other marketing platform alternatives).
● Liaison and project management of partner golf association campaigns across the country.
● Maintaining detailed campaign briefs pre and post campaign deployment.
● Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED (an equivalent amount of training, education and experience may be considered)
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience – preferably in Marketing, Advertising, or Communications
• 5-8 years digital marketing experience managing digital programs and processes
• 2-4 years experience in Salesforce CRM and Marketing Cloud: Journey Builder, Email Studio & Advertising Studio (or other marketing platform alternatives)
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
• Experience with end-to-end analytics platforms such as Google Data Studio, Tableau or Qlik (or other data visualization tool platforms)
• Experience with tracking, reporting, and monitoring of key performance indicators. Knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager. Fluent in the search landscape, including performing competitive analysis, keyword development, tracking tools, and reporting tools
• Experience with CMS platforms, CRM platforms, HTML, CSS, SQL, SEO, SEM, and data management with analytic reporting
• Strong project management skills with the ability to work under tight deadlines and multiple projects at one time
• Detail-oriented and quality-oriented with the ability to communicate with conviction and the desire to grow and develop
• Proficiency in the standard G-Suite and Microsoft Office Suite
• Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite —a creative eye for branding; graphic design abilities is a plus
• An interest in golf is a plus.
Salary: $70K-$85K DOE