With a work environment that encourages and nurtures creativity, great ideas take flight and become products and services built from the bottom up. Working for Rosetta Stone or Lexia, a Rosetta Stone Company means that your opportunities are limitless.
There's an amazing energy here. It's the feeling that we're doing something unique, unexpected, and beneficial, and it permeates everything we do.
We are dedicated to helping people change their lives through the power of language and literacy education. Join our passionate, energetic, and international team and add your talents to Who We Are!
We are looking for a passionate, results-driven, and collaborative individual to join our marketing team! As an Email & Digital Marketing Specialist, your job will be to plan, manage, build, deploy, and analyze digital marketing and email campaigns for Rosetta Stone Education and Lexia Learning.
- Provide digital marketing campaign execution support for marketing team including email, landing pages, content syndication, display advertising, paid search and social media ads.
- Manage the end-to-end implementation and sending of email and digital marketing campaigns, including strategy, planning, segmentation, execution, testing, deployment, analysis and optimization.
- Work with stakeholders across the marketing organization to ensure that email and digital marketing is executed in support of brand strategy and in accordance with best practices.
- Manage operational calendar for campaigns and advise on best practices for deliverability, engagement and analytics.
- Support the development and building of engagement and nurture programs, including ongoing campaigns to manage all stages of lead/contact nurturing development.
- Develop, execute and optimize digital campaigns via display ads, content syndication, paid search/AdWords, display/retargeting and paid social advertising channels.
- Project manage creation of campaign landing pages, banners, and other digital marketing assets as needed.
- Create data segmentation filters, groups, and distribution lists for campaigns, lead scoring, and nurture programs.
- Create campaigns in Marketing Automation tools & SFDC for tracking and automation, including importing of leads into campaigns.
- Assist with database maintenance, data import and data cleanup programs.
- Measure, analyze and report on the impact of paid marketing campaigns and attribution.
- Report out to marketing counterparts on insights, program goals and program updates.
- Manage ongoing testing to further optimize creatives, landing pages and targeting segmentation.
- BA/BS in Marketing, Communications or a related degree or equivalent experience required.
- Educational technology, language learning or similar industry experience preferred.
- 3-5+ years in digital marketing analytics using Google Analytics and Social Media platforms required.
- 3+ years of direct experience in Marketing Automation tools (Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot, Hubspot, etc.) and SFDC required.
- Working knowledge of creating and implementing lead capture forms.
- Understanding of email marketing strategies and experience with campaign execution, including brand/product awareness, lead generation, and transactional campaigns.
- Proficiency in Excel and reporting analysis required.
- Proven to be results-oriented with strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritize multiple objectives and projects.
- Understanding of Account Based Marketing is a plus.
- Track record of developing and managing multiple programs simultaneously.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment with the ability to pivot and problem-solve.
- Aptitude for problem-solving and strong critical thinking skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Results oriented with ability to work independently and within a team environment.
We Are Marketing
We are a focused team of marketing experts, poised to create unique and memorable experiences through the limitless power of learning. We’re part of an elite group, entrusted with a brand that over decades has been respected and admired for helping millions of people around the world use language to connect in ways that unlock their true potential and create meaningful relationships. Curious. Collaborative. Determined. Ingenious. If this is how you describe yourself as a marketer, then we’d love to explore how your diverse background and skills can help us to further our mission together.
Working With Us
You'll have the best of all worlds... the opportunity to work with passionate, talented people who are the best in their fields. Rosetta Stone and Lexia full time employees also enjoy a generous vacation policy, outstanding health and financial benefits, and much more. Employee well-being is first and foremost at Rosetta Stone -- we know that professional success depends on personal health and happiness. That's why we empower you with benefits you can use to succeed in every area of your life, including:
- Comprehensive health care benefits
- 401K with 100% matching up to 4% of salary
- Unlimited vacation policy and 9 paid holidays
- Legal assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Parking & transit benefits
- Caregiver & family support
- Adoption assistance
- Pet insurance
...and much more!