The Email & Database Associate Marketing Manager is responsible for coordinating all email and digital campaigns to effectively maximize ticket sales revenue, data acquisition, fan engagement and lead generation. This role is also responsible for analyzing and reporting on email and other digital marketing initiatives to maximize campaign performance.
This position will have cross-functional responsibilities in marketing and business intelligence.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Maintain email marketing calendars for the Arizona Coyotes
- Coordinate and build digital campaigns including various email newsletters, automated lead-nurturing campaigns, and customer account notifications. This position will focus on both revenue generating campaigns and branding/fan engagement promotions.
- Assist in development of campaign landing pages and forms for driving database growth and the trafficking of promotional/sales messages on the company’s websites, mobile apps, and other internal assets.
- Analyze and drive KPIs for critical email performance metrics such as deliverability, open and click through rates, conversion/bounce rates, and database growth over time
- Assist with the team’s analytical efforts, including pointing out trends and utilizing test methods to help deliver best results (ie. A/B testing, frequency, time of day, etc.)
- Work with digital team to develop campaigns to support sales initiatives, merchandise, and other marketing efforts on social sites
- Responsible for accuracy, timeliness, and consistency of all emails and related campaigns
Other duties as assigned
Required Knowledge/Skills/Job Qualifications:
Knowledge, Skill and Ability:
- Must possess strong organizational skills, be self-motivated and creative
- Strong attention to detail required
- Flexible schedule with the ability to work nights and weekends as required
Education and Formal Training:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Design or related field required.
- 1-2 years of experience in email marketing
- Experience in CRM system, lead generation and nurturing, marketing automation, email marketing, landing page development, forms, and campaign reporting
- Experience with Eloqua or similar email service platform preferred
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS. Email-specific experience preferred
- Working knowledge of Photoshop
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing. Strong copywriting skills a must
- Understanding of sports, events, and ticketing a plus
Material and Equipment Used:
- Office equipment
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.