It takes great people to achieve greatness. People with a sense of purpose and integrity. People with a relentless pursuit of excellence. People who care about making things better For Those Who Make The World™. Sound like you? Join our top-notch team of 60,000 + professionals globally who are making their mark on some of the world’s most beloved brands, including DEWALT, CRAFTSMAN, STANLEY, BLACK+DECKER, CUB CADET and more.
What You’ll Do
As an Email and Customer Journey Associate Manager for North America, you’ll be part of our Global Customer Experience (GCX) team.
You'll Get To
- Design and implement, for automated email journeys using Email Studio, Mobile Studio, Automation Studio and Journey Builder, and advise on how to optimize further.
- Conduct user training and actively promote user adoption of Marketing Cloud.
- Champion our data-first approach to marketing, always looking for more personalized & meaningful ways to engage with our customers.
- Ensure Business as usual support, while driving innovation and new ways of thinking.
- Partner with studio and design teams to optimize process and more effectively utilize content.
- Support business priorities with customer journey focused strategies (acquisition, enrichment & engagement).
- Partner with our Brand, Digital, and E-commerce teams to ensure consistent, personalized experiences are delivered across all digital platforms in an orchestrated manner.
Who You Are
You always strive to do a good job…but wouldn’t it be great if you could do your job and do a world of good? You care about quality – at every level. You love to learn and grow and be acknowledged for your valuable contributions. You’re not intimidated by innovation. In fact, you embrace it.
You Also Have
- Bachelor’s or master's degree in business, marketing, data science or equivalent experience
- At least 3 years’ experience in digital marketing roles, with a focus on CRM.
- Experience executing omni-channel marketing campaigns across multiple brands and audiences
- Experienced in using data to drive segmentation and personalization.
- Experienced in managing process in a complex, matrixed organization
- Experienced with CRM / email marketing automation tools (eg Salesforce, Iterable, Adobe, etc)
- Strong understanding of digital marketing KPIs, such as email marketing, PPC and other marketing conversion metrics.
- Rich experience in executing on established data-centric customer journey strategies
- Follow global, agile-based, transparent processes to ensure continual cross-functional communication and alignment
- Certified Marketing Cloud Consultant or Certified Marketing Cloud Email Specialist
What You’ll Receive
You’ll receive a competitive salary and a great benefits plan:
- Medical, dental, life, vision, wellness program, disability, 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plan, paid time off and tuition reimbursement.
- Discounts on Stanley Black & Decker tools and other partner programs.
How You’ll Feel
We want our company to be a place you’ll want to be – and stay. Being part of our team means you’ll get to:
- Grow: Be part of our global company with 20+ brands to grow and develop your skills along multiple career paths.
- Learn: Have access to a wealth of learning resources, including our Lean Academy, Coursera® and online university.
- Belong: Experience an awesome place to work, where we have mutual respect and a great appreciation for diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Give Back: Help us continue to make positive changes locally and globally through volunteerism, giving back and sustainable business practices.
What’s more, you’ll get that pride that comes from empowering makers, doers, protectors, and everyday heroes all over the world. We’re more than the #1 tools and storage company and #2 security solutions provider, with a leading presence in engineered fastening. We’re visionaries. Industry 4.0 innovators. As successful as we’ve been in the past, we have so much further to go. That’s where you come in. Join us!
All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran’s status, or any other protected characteristic.