TOMS is in business to improve lives. When you wear or work with TOMS, you help fund access to mental health resources for the millions of people who need them.
About The Job
TOMS is looking for an Email & CRM Specialist to join our eCommerce team. This hands-on role will have a direct impact on TOMS' eCommerce Business, while working closely with the Marketing team.
This position leads all email set-up, testing, and scheduling for weekly email marketing messages, including newsletters and email automation. The Email & CRM Specialist designs and builds email messages and coordinates content in partnership with internal teams, driving the email database growth strategy. This role owns A/B testing strategies including segmentation, subject lines, and send times. In this role, you'll thrive in collaborative, cross-functional environments, as this role works daily with our Web Merchandising and Creative teams.
What You'll Do
- Be responsible for email management including campaign setup, testing, and scheduling across 4 EMEA markets
- Map out and implement lead generation and retention strategies across CRM, Email and Referral
- Utilise internal project management tools for email creative requests, and provide campaign goals; work with the Creative team to assure objectives are met
- Collaborate cross-functionally, syncing efforts with our eCommerce and Brand Marketing goals
- Analyse and report on results of all email communication, database growth incentives and provide insights based on benchmarks or trends, to drive long term and short term strategy
- Implement A/B testing, present findings and make recommendations for improvements
- Keep abreast of the industry best practices as they relate to the international audiences, and implement accordingly.
What You Bring
- 2+ years of experience with email marketing in a professional setting (fashion/retail preferred)
- Analytical mindset, fluency with Google Analytics and experience with data visualisation (Looker Studio preferred)
- Experience with email platforms (Bluecore/ Listrak/ Salesforce preferred)
- Autonomous in executing daily assignments, while being able to multitask in a fast-paced environment, and display exceptional follow-through and initiative
- Fluent in English - knowledge of German, French and/or Dutch a plus
- HTML knowledge a plus
- Experience with design programs (Sketch or Photoshop) a plus
- Commitment to making kindness in business a standard.
What We Give
- An annual bonus based on the company's performance
- 25 days holiday (based on fulltime)
- Hybrid work environment - come into the office on designated days the team meets up
- 4 free pairs of shoes per year, Employee Discount on all of our products - plus discounts on partnering businesses
- Mental health support resources: partnering with OpenUp
- Work in an international environment
- Opportunities to volunteer with Impact Partners and Community Organizations
- Dog friendly office
TOMS is much more than a footwear brand, TOMS believe in a better tomorrow, and we have from the start.
In 2006, we created a new way of doing business by merging profit and purpose. Since then our mission has never changed; we are in business to improve lives. When you buy TOMS, you help fund access to mental health resources for the millions of people who need them. We do this by giving ⅓ of profits in support of grassroots organisations focused on creating more equity at the local level. To date, we have impacted over 100 million lives through our giving.
As a Certified B Corp, we meet the highest standards of social and environmental performance, transparency, and accountability. Our score in the Community category is in the top 5% of all B Corp organisations, earning us a Best for the World award.
TOMS is an Equal Employment Opportunity, committed to intentional anti-racism in all areas and will consider all qualified applicants. Our diverse backgrounds, perspectives, identities, and talents help us thrive.