ABOUT THE ROLE
Interior Define is seeking an Email & CRM Marketing Specialist who will play a key role in expanding our brand story by joining our Marketing team. We are looking for a passionate individual who is excited to grow, innovate and disrupt the home furnishings industry.
This individual will be responsible for helping with email & sms marketing, retention and long-term loyalty opportunities, reviews strategy
- Define, track, analyze and report out on all email & sms performance and present the “so-what's” to stakeholders on a weekly basis
- Conduct A/B testing and optimize the channels by identifying the key areas of improvements such as daily sends, subject lines etc. based on key audience engagement metrics
- Works closely with marketing operations teams to QA automated customer campaigns to ensure that the right message is getting to the right customer at the right time
- Serves as a subject matter expert on email marketing and internally shares information on trends and competitor examples in the email marketing landscape
- Create creative briefs for the brand and creative teams and maintain the project tracker to ensure assets are delivered in a timely manner for deployment
- Creates campaigns and deploy emails via Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform
- Build customer reports and segment clients based on behavior, lifetime spend, and potential
- Work with CX, Digital Product, and Brand teams to ensure our product and customer reviews reflect honest and delighted customers
- Develop email and SMS flows to account for the customer journey post-purchase or post sign-up
- Optimize sending times and cadence on a geo-specific basis to increase CTR and unique clicks
- Recommend new trigger sends to drive acquisition and retention based on analyzing customer data
ABOUT THE CANDIDATE
- We are seeking a highly motivated individual who is excited about growth with the following credentials:
- 1-2 years relevant experience in customer marketing or email marketing
- A wizard in SFMC with knowledge on how to set up and deploy campaigns
- Experience with Google Analytics is a must
- Has worked with content management systems and email marketing systems and has no problem building customer segments
- Self-starter and highly motivated with an interest to learn new software and skill
- Proficiency in basic SQL & HTML will be an added advantage.
- Fluency in interpreting and reacting to email/sms analytics
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and optimization mindset
- Confident when it comes to taking risks, trying new things and learning from failure
- Successful applicants for this position must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Vaccine verification will be required on or before the start date
We encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet all the outlined requirements. We love meeting talented individuals who are excited about our brand and eager to grow in a startup environment.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Shopping for a sofa is one of the most important and emotional purchases anyone makes for their home. Your sofa sits in the center of your home, anchoring your space and influencing the way you interact with friends and family for years. Despite the significance of this purchase there was no brand making the experience more comfortable.
Interior Define is revolutionizing the way people shop for furniture (beginning with sofas). Through a vertical, made-to-order production approach and e-commerce focus, Interior Define crafts exceptional, customizable sofas and offers them for attainable prices. Interior Define makes customization easy: sofas can be tailored by size, fabric, configuration, leg style, and sit. Your space is unique. Your sofa should be too.
- Health benefits
- 40% employee discount
- $1000 Sofa Credit at 6 months (can be combined with employee discount)
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Sabbatical program after 5 years of service
- Training & Development budget
- Monthly Mental Health Days
- Company sponsored Headspace account
- 14 week paid Parental Leave
- Stock options
- Fun work environment and team culture