OVERVIEW: This team member is integral to the business, responsible for innovating and growing our email, SMS, and other loyalty programs. Our ideal candidate is creative, strategic and data-driven, and has a thorough understanding of user retention and customer experience. This role is a critical part of the success of the Charitybuzz marketing team, driving one of our key channels to revenue growth. As such, we have a robust set of tools already in place, and the capacity to bring on more once we can prove growth. This person will work closely with the VP of Marketing, Head of Brand, and Marketing Coordinator to improve upon and maintain a world class program.
Email & SMS marketing
- Plan and execute a daily email marketing schedule utilizing best practices of content consumption, CTRs, open rates and revenue potential.
- Optimize and test subject lines, email templates and outreach strategies.
- Create and maintain customer lists, audience segments, and personalization efforts.
- Propose and execute new strategies for audience list building throughout entire funnel, while identifying opportunities to improve conversion rates
- Explore unique customer journeys and identify opportunities from drawn insights.
- Coordinate with merchandising and accounts teams to ensure all products are given the appropriate amount of visibility to existing customers.
- Evaluate SMS program and explore ways to expand cadence and reach.
Data, tools and reporting
- Report on daily, weekly, and monthly email performance metrics.
- Maintain customer database, and ensure accuracy both within internal database, and ESP.
- Evaluate ESP implementation and tools, and make recommendations to improve internal tracking capabilities.
- Keep up to date on latest tools, technologies, and reporting methodologies.
- Implement and maintain tagging structure for all channels, consistent with other digital marketing channels.
- Assist VP of Marketing and other stakeholders with analytics reports that are shared between teams.
- 2+ years of experience managing an email marketing program.
- Familiarity with ESP and CRM technologies, including deliverability and tool implementation.
- Experience with Google Analytics or Google Data Studio for tracking and reporting.
- Data driven, and excited to show the results of campaigns after deployment.
- Highly organized and self-sufficient at email campaign deployment.
- Knowledge of SMS management tools such as Attentive, Twilio, Mobile Commons, or TextMagic preferred.
- Understanding of Zapier and other marketing automation tools preferred.
- Agency, auction, or nonprofit experience preferred.
- Experience with deliverability and an awareness of the ESP migration process preferred.
BENEFITS & COMPENSATION:
- Base salary between $70,000 and $80,000 as well as participation in company bonus plan (potential for 7.5% of base salary annually).
- Health, Vision, and Dental insurance available to all employees.
- 401k program including company match.
- Hybrid office/remote working environment.
- In-office snacks & coffee, as well as periodic lunches and happy hours.
- LinkedIn Learning for professional development.
REPORTS TO: VP of Marketing
Charitybuzz is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.