Founded in 1992, Montreal-based Behaviour Interactive is one of North America’s largest independent game developers with close to 600 employees and over 70 million games sold on every platform. To date, the company’s games have reached more than 200 million players worldwide. In 2019, its most successful IP, the award-winning Dead by Daylight, celebrated 12 million players. Behaviour counts amongst its partners some of the world’s most recognized brands such as Sony, Disney, Netflix, Activision, Warner Bros, Ubisoft, Xbox Game Studios, Google, Bombardier, Wargaming, HBO, NetEase, Gaea, La Capitale, and many more. For more information: bhvr.com .
As the Email & CRM Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for supporting the marketing activities for a portfolio of games across multiple platforms (PC, console & mobile) and regions. These products include our flagship game Dead by Deadlight, licensed games such as Game of Thrones Beyond the Wall, as well as several unannounced titles. You will work with brand marketers to develop email marketing strategies and plans including newsletters, drip campaigns, offers and more. You will be responsible for managing our CRM tools including Mailchimp and provide reporting, analysis and insights to improve the effectiveness of your marketing campaigns and identify opportunities for growth.
- Recommend and implement email marketing strategies and broader CRM programs to deliver on Behaviour’s marketing and business goals
- Work with brand and direct-response marketers to identify and segment target audiences for campaigns
- Develop strategies to effectively grow our email list with qualified leads
- Work with internal creative services and/or digital agencies to create and manage an email content production pipeline that includes localization in multiple languages
- Work with internal teams ensure the overall quality of emails from a brand, technical and legal compliance perspective
- Integrate data from social and mobile advertising campaigns to expand email targeting opportunities
- Ensure native-friendly email content with consistent presentation and functionality across PC, mobile and web platforms
- Conduct ongoing A/B tests to optimize message content for different audiences Analyze and report on campaign performance and make improvements to drive revenue and engagement
- Ensure emails follow regional regulations, industry policies and best practice
- 3-5 years proven work experience as an Email Marketing Manager and/or CRM Marketing Specialist
- Hands-on experience with content management (CMS) and customer relationship management (CRM) systems
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills
- Strong data analysis and reporting skills
- Proficiency in marketing automation technology
- Familiarity with SEO/SEM and Google Analytics
- Self-starter with strong project management and time management skills
- Ability to work well under tight deadlines and across multiple teams
- Bachelors’ degree or equivalent work experience
Joining Behaviour means being part of a company that believes in equity and diversity. We base all employment decisions on merit,
, and competence. We will never discriminate on the grounds of race, national or ethnic origin, health, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or disability.