Since 1910, Boy Scouts of America (BSA) has encouraged personal growth by teaching youth how to set goals and achieve them with determination. BSA promotes a culture where youth, volunteers, and employees feel a sense of belonging-where every person feels respected and valued. We welcome families of all backgrounds to help prepare young people to serve as successful members and leaders of our nation’s diverse communities. Join us and help us mold the future leaders of America!
The Email & CRM Marketing Analyst plans, creates, and executes Adobe email campaigns using technical skills to set up emails and proof using great attention to detail. You will lead the development of a comprehensive lifecycle strategy to drive consumer and customer acquisition and increase engagement, upselling, and retention. Using the provision aspects of the Adobe software creates visually appealing work that will grow BSA's marketing automation capabilities and database expansion.
- Plans, executes, and optimizes regular email marketing campaigns (e.g., newsletters, ad hoc emails, automated campaigns, etc.) to drive engagement and retention.
- Utilizes A/B digital market test methods and uncovers opportunities for market campaign optimization across the customer lifecycle, including segmentation and personalization. Champions the business owner experience while driving critical business metrics.
- Manages the customer database by creating customer targeting and segmentation strategies. Maintains list health and performance.
- Leverages Customer Relationship Management (CRM) data to understand audience performance.
- Manages the email campaign calendar and communicates with internal stakeholders regarding campaign timing, targets, and scope.
- Works with the Marketing team, content team, and internal stakeholders to achieve campaign objectives (e.g., gather information, develop strategy, set up and push campaigns and automation series, etc.).
Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university is required.
- A degree in Marketing, Digital Marketing, or a related field of study is preferred.
- 4 years + of work experience performing email marketing, web producing, copywriting, or related marketing functions is required.
- Must have experience creating and managing email campaigns using a major email marketing platform such as Adobe Campaign, Marketo, Listrak, Klaviyo, etc.
- Must have demonstrated knowledge of HTML, CSS, and content marketing platform capabilities.
Boy Scouts of America is an equal-opportunity employer. Benefits include major medical, prescription coverage, dental, vision, life insurance, short and long-term disability, accidental death, and a Match Savings plan. We also offer a generous PTO policy and BSA holiday observances.