We’re looking for someone who has a deep interest in Customer Relationship Management (CRM), a healthy interest in the pet space and in our ‘pet-parent’ customers. This opportunity is an integral role within of our matrixed Global Marketing team (alongside Performance, Engagement and Creative) and will be pivotal in leading our CRM platform use and development.
With a focus on pet-parent engagement and new customer acquisition, you'll use segmentation and testing methodologies to make our email (and potentially SMS) communications as successful as possible. This role boasts an amazing opportunity to own, define, optimise and deliver our global CRM activity - with a huge opportunity to make an Impact to both our customers (and their pets) from day one.
- Identify and recommend quality and efficient improvements to our current CRM systems and work along with the Customer Squad Product Manager to establish the roadmap for change.
- Manage end-to-end our CRM campaigns, from briefing to delivery and reporting, analysing performances against KPIs.
- Map our customer data on to customer audiences for use in CRM campaigns, working with our marketers to understand messaging need.
- Analyse the needs and motivations of pet parents, and match those to our customer audiences and content catalogue to curate CRM campaigns.
- Work with designers and engineers to design and implement campaigns within our Messaging Platforms.
- Partner with Engagement and Customer Experience Teams to create, write, and execute CRM campaigns.
- Work actively with our Performance Marketing team and Growth squad to grow our customer acquisition through personalisation and A/B testing.
What leads to success
Here are a few of the skills we are looking for in this position. Don’t worry if you don’t tick every box as it’s important for us to support you in your role and help you to develop along the way:
- You love to brainstorm new ideas, ways to engage, and think differently about how our engagement can work.
- You’re the sort of person who views the world through our customers' eyes, with a clear empathy and interest in pet wellbeing.
- You put your arms around projects and colleagues, working side-by-side to discover, find solutions and deliver high-quality email campaigns.
- You're both strategically minded and delivery-oriented; able to brainstorm, develop and execute big changes alongside smaller, tactical, immediate, and operational tasks.
- Your colleagues describe you as minded and accountable. You believe that sharing is a core part of the innovation - and you're able to own successes and embrace failures as a part of life.
- You're commercially astute and recognise how important our customers are to our company.
- You'll bring solid commercial experience from within CRM marketing - across creative, content and technical delivery. You'll have a good understanding and exposure of message automation as well as A/B testing.
- You'll have a good grasp of HTML, Excel and CRM tools (Customer.io, Salesforce, Segment, Mailchimp, Dotmailer, HubSpot and Dynamics).
- You'll be used to working with stakeholders from all teams, at all levels and be able to communicate your ideas clearly and concisely.
- Ideally, you'll have experience of working in a high-growth, tech-focused organisation. (Any experience within pet health or pet insurance would be a big plus!)
Our company is fast-paced, respectful, fun-loving and (most importantly) passionate about pets and their people. We think big and we can only do that if we have a wonderful array of different people with different lived experiences and backgrounds, bringing their whole self to work every day. Throughout the business, you will meet people who think differently, aim for impact, and love to try new things.
Bought By Many is making the world a better place for pet parents. Award-winning innovative technology and exceptional customer service are at the heart of our offer: we now rank 30th on the Tech Track 100 (2020) and we won the Insurance Choice Awards (2020) for both Best Pet Insurance Provider and Innovation of the Year.
We’re proud to be driving unprecedented change in insurance and have doubled our revenues annually for the last 4 years with more ambitious growth still to come. Our latest Series-D funding round was $350m which values us at $2bn. All of this was made possible by the hard work from our incredible colleagues around the world; and we’re excited to embark on the next stage in our journey.