Ruggable is a Los Angeles-based, venture-backed, rapidly growing e-commerce startup that is disrupting the $7B rug industry and revolutionizing the market for residential rugs. Our patented 2-Piece Rug System allows you to remove the top layer of your rug and wash it in your home washing machine, offering an affordable, stylish and convenient solution for young families, pet owners, and busy individuals. We're a small, entrepreneurial team with big ambitions. We have a strong brand, established traction, and amazing advisors fueling our steady growth. This is an opportunity to get in at the ground floor and solve for complex challenges, while charting your own career.
Reporting to the Sr. CRM Manager, the Email & CRM Coordinator will project manage and execute campaigns, launches, and promotions around engaging our customer base to drive sales and repeat sales for the US and UK. A successful candidate will be data-driven, have experience with email and/or SMS marketing, CRM, and is excited about driving increased email and SMS open rates, click through rates and conversion rates, thereby increasing loyalty, retention, and LTV.
What You’ll Do:
- Work closely with Sr. CRM Manager to coordinate and project manage email campaign needs from start to finish
- Project manage promotions and creative process and ensure campaign processes and SLAs are all adhered to
- Manage email calendar for evergreen sends, launches, promotions and ad hoc requests for the US and the UK
- Manage ad-hoc email requests; following the request process and manage stakeholder communications
- Assist in QA of all email campaigns ensuring 99% accuracy before sign off
- Work with Email Operations Specialist to coordinate all deployments for campaigns, promotions, launches and ad hoc requests
- Understand our customer segmentation and customer journey
- Use data and creativity, explore and test new segments
- Work closely with media, customer service, creative, and data teams to plan and execute campaigns
- Work with our data teams to create dashboards for monitoring KPIs - report on wins, challenges, and opportunities pertaining to retention KPIs
- Develop strong relationships with in-house creative team to create visually stunning and clickable email and SMS marketing campaigns
- Prepare materials to internally communicate business priorities and strategy for CRM efforts
What You’ll Need to Have:
- 2+ years experience working on email and SMS building campaigns, segmentation and deployment
- Data-driven and analytical; strong Excel skills
- Experience with segmentation, customer journey planning, and email or SMS A/B tests
- Previous experience with ESPs, such as Klaviyo, Sailthru, Iterable, etc.
- Familiar with email compliance (CAN-SPAM) and GDPR
- Ability to manage projects across teams and with competing priorities
- Strong communication skills
- Excitement for learning and improving; self-reflecting, takes feedback well, provides ideas
- Adaptable to new technology and changing ad landscape
- Team-player, hard-working, organized, and goal-oriented
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS, and/or XML
- Experience with email or SMS personalization and dynamic coding
- Startup and/or e-commerce experience
- Experience with Google Analytics and media platforms
At Ruggable, we offer competitive compensation and benefits packages. Ruggable is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We proudly recruit and hire a diverse workforce and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.