As an Email & Content Specialist, you will be at the center of engaging and growing owned audiences by creating and deploying content that is aligned with their interests and behaviors. You will work with our marketing operations team and across the agency to connect content with models that track behaviors, trigger events and drive success.
- Write engaging content – blogs, landing pages, emails – that are an integral part of overall marketing strategies
- Develop and execute email campaigns to increase lead generation and achieve business goals
- A/B test and deploy emails and landing pages that align with compliance and opt-in standards
- Optimize emails for conversion, when appropriate
- Support strategies that reduce unsubscribes and reactivate dormant customers and prospects
- Support the development of email flows for nurture campaigns
- Work with data/strategy team to understand which programs produce the highest-quality audience members, and segment them into natural stratifications of business value
- Work with data/strategy team to measure audience value over time and track email statistics like deliverability, open rates, click-through rates, and unsubscribes
- Work with teams to code and design emails
- Work with Marketing Automation Certified Practitioners to ensure nurture campaigns and emails go to the right audiences at the right time and align correctly with lead scoring models, are segmented properly, personalized and align with triggered event
- 2-4 years of experience· Knowledge of email best practices
- Critical thinking, problem solving, and analytical skills; strong communication skills
- Experience in email marketing software (i.e., Mailchimp, HubSpot, Marketo)
- Experience with Google Search Console, SEO, social media marketing, and content marketing preferred
We hold true to our core values of respect, integrity, teamwork, community, innovation and fun. We’re fueled by new ideas and original ways of looking at things. And we thrive on rethinking old norms. If you’ve got big ideas and a passion for progress, we want to hear about your vision.
Dixon Schwabl is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit and business need.