Overview of Role
Our Marketing Automation Specialist will sit across the team to automate our most effective marketing, email and communication approach as well as build out growth initiatives for the company. You will handle the day-to-day activities of running automated marketing campaigns, being able to
interpret campaign performance data and is ideal for someone who is both analytical and creative as you will need to have a wide range of marketing and technical skills and qualities. This is an exciting new role to put in place and build out an automated structure across the entire company operations.
What's in it for your career?
- Grow your career by having ownership of building out the automation processes and structure, working at a senior company level on top of the execution
- An exciting brand within a high growth tech market
- Authority to test your ideas
- Our culture is shaped by the people who work in it - we want you to help build our team and set the direction for the company. To build a place, and work that you are proud of
- Connect with some of the most senior executives at tech companies from Spotify, Google, HSBC, and more.
What are the perks?
- You’ll get the opportunity to travel with the team for our conferences in places like New York, Dublin, or Singapore. We’ve also have held strategy weeks/ team gatherings in Bali and Mauritius.
- You get to shape our working environment. It’s a remote working team because the best people for the job are not all in one city. This offers you more flexibility - whether it be your location or avoiding a long and tedious commute. Our office is no different from any other, communication is key
- Profit share aligning with revenue and company success
Main aspects of the role
- Designing and building personal at scale automated email marketing flows and email campaigns for our prospects, customers, and community
- Working with analytics platforms - setting goals and tracking cohort conversions
- Interpreting campaign analytics to measure performance and spot weaknesses
- Creating A/B split tests of marketing assets to improve campaign performance
- Email autoresponder. For sending drip email sequences.
- Automating the company’s social media presence and growth including paid ads
- Keyword research tools. To identify the words potential customers use to search the internet
- Marketing analytics tools. For understanding campaign effectiveness.
- Work with team on making decisions on how to manage our data
- Brainstorming with colleagues for fresh marketing ideas
What we're looking for
- You’re comfortable working with spreadsheets and graphs to review and interpret a campaign’s success.
- You are quick to execute tasks - you thrive on solving problems quickly
- Experiment mindset - break down ideas into the smallest parts and do quick experiments to prove the value
- Comfortable with ownership- A person who is always thinking of ways to streamline and scale their way of working
- An honest loyal person who is committed to both personal and company success
- Someone who will work with us over the longer term building out a place that’s genuinely exciting to work at
- It’s a team of 5 and growing, so you have to be an excellent team player mixed with the ability to focus and take accountability for your own work and productivity.
How success is measured
- Traffic and conversion rate from activities
- Social growth
- An automated approach to our weekly activities
- Better relationships and time saved managing current customers and prospect reach-outs