Founded in 2018, by leaders from Google, Amazon, and LinkedIn - Productiv is a growing Series C startup that enables enterprises' IT teams to take a data- and analytics-centric approach to understanding and driving adoption of SaaS applications at scale. CIOs at innovative companies like Square, Okta, Equinix, Zoom, Dropbox, Equifax, and Uber trust Productiv for delivering better employee experience, increasing business agility, and driving Return on investment from their entire portfolio of SaaS applications.
Backed by Tier 1 investors including Accel, Norwest, IVP, Okta and Atlassian, Productiv is a team like no other. We're a fast-moving, data-driven team with a culture that values family, fun, diversity, and mutual respect as much as earning customer love. We are defining a marketing and have huge opportunities together, working as a tight-knit, collaborative team.
Are you looking to make your mark and scale a high-growth B2B startup? If so, think about the impact you could have in Digital Marketing.
Productiv is looking for an Email and Automation Manager to join the marketing team. You will develop our email and automation programs. You will oversee these programs end-to-end, from ideation to execution, creating personalized journeys that achieve the right message, in the right moment.
You have lifecycle and segment marketing experience, love to think big, exploring new ways to improve action throughout the sales funnel. You will report to the Director of Demand Generation.
If this is you, and you are looking for a great group of people to partner with on your next journey, then let's talk.
- Build the customer's email journey from awareness through to customer (and beyond)
- Work with team members to understand the customer and their journey from before awareness, through to customer
- Develop campaigns that are personalized to the customer
- Set the standard for and use data to report on successes and address challenges or opportunities to grow
- Provide movement through the funnel and focus on increasing velocity through each stage of the journey
- Test, learn and iterate to optimize campaign performance that drives towards business goals
- Partner closely with content marketing and operations to develop the right content and amplify the content strategy while understanding our data, systems and other operational workflows to balance with our email and automation programs
- 3+ years of relevant experience in B2B software
- A Marketo expert and proficient in Salesforce.com
- Experience with Segment or similar
- Project management skills from ideation, aligning multiple partners, resource planning, to execution
- Dedicated to a positive customer experience, with the ability to see from the lens of the prospect/customer and use empathy to create journeys
- Experience building marketing campaigns end-to-end
- Impact-first work environment (no politics, no pandering)
- Great people at work, with an extremely high bar for hiring
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, 100% paid for you and your family
- 401K plan
- Free lunches, snacks, and beverages
- Game-changing company vision