We are a small Financial Publishing company looking for a Rockstar Email Operations specialist to traffic campaigns for our Advertising team. These campaigns will include Email and Web. We are looking for a detail-oriented expert with experience in HTML design and implementation of email best practices. This is a full-time position working remotely.
Founded in 2006 as an independent publisher of investment newsletters, our products and advisory services teach regular people how to become better and smarter traders.You’ll have the ability to impact thousands of people all around the world. Create resources and give people access to information that can actually change their financial lives.
Why join Our Team:
FLEXIBILITY & FREEDOM
One of the main reasons that we got into online trading and investing was so that we would have the freedom to make money from wherever, we provide that same freedom to our team too.
We hire grown-ups and we will treat you like one. You will get the freedom and flexibility to choose how and where you work.
OPPORTUNITY FOR GROWTH
Be a part of a talented team where you will be challenged each and every day. We move fast and we make BIG things happen. We are a quickly growing company and promote from within. Your opportunity for growth inside of our company is exciting.
WORK WITH SMART COOL PEOPLE
Be a part of talented team of people, collaborate on exciting projects, and excel in a highly motivated environment.
About The Role
To succeed in this position, you will need to know HTML to setup, troubleshoot and deploy all internal email campaigns, web campaigns and reporting for the Advertising department. A critical component of this position is running the day-to-day trafficking of these campaigns, hands-on execution of email in support of company and business unit objectives which includes ownership of the setup and maintenance off all internal campaigns. It is imperative that you enjoy maintaining a current understanding of email marketing and deliverability best practices and apply them to the execution of our email campaigns in collaboration with the sales and marketing team. If you are excited about taking your skills to the next level in an innovative environment at a fast-growing company, this job is for you!
Objectives to this Role
- Interact with advertisers to manage all ad units (email, push, web, etc) and other marketing campaign fulfillment.
- Develop segmentation, automations, workflows, and delivery tactics.
- Understand and utilize database to analyze subscriber engagement and offer solutions to increase deliverability.
- Proactively improve upon email best practices to optimize conversions and performance.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge on platform changes and techniques that positively/negatively impact the department.
- Provide daily reporting and trafficking for all ad units.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Performs day-to-day email marketing activities including, collection of assets, creative setup, testing, and deployment of campaigns for our advertisers and internal marketing efforts.
- Building email campaigns, database utilization, HTML presentation and quality assurance of all outbound campaigns
- Troubleshoots technical issues related to HTML templates, list segmentation and other aspects of email execution.
- Reporting and analysis of all advertising campaigns
- Work closely with other departments such as Sales, IT, and Marketing on a variety of tasks and projects to ensure accuracy, quality, and that business needs are being met.
- Proven experience with email tools, email campaign building, segmentation, tracking, and reporting.
- Experience with email service providers (ESPs).
- Knowledgeable about the latest trends and best practices in email marketing.
- Strong analytical skills and experience generating email reports.
- Familiarity with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Proficient in Excel, Microsoft, Adobe, Dreamweaver
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels a plus
- Ability to troubleshoot coding problems, write queries, and a strong understanding of database concepts and segmentation.
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction, while also functioning and contributing as part of a team
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: TBD based on experience
- This is a remote position.
- Email/Operations Marketing: 2 years (Required)
- HTML 5: 1 year (Required)
- Proficient in Excel
- Maropost (A Plus)
- Paid time off
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance