The Email Analyst will be part of a larger Email team that drives execution of consumer relationship marketing efforts in order to generate revenue from the Email Channel for various lines of LendingTree’s business. This person will support execution of CRM strategy and be responsible for driving daily results that contribute to long term strategic goals.
- Partner with internal stakeholders to drive business growth through Email, SMS, Push.
- Own hands on email campaign setup, QA and proofing within our email service provider (ESP), including audience definition, content creation and campaign deployment for promotional and transactional email campaigns
- Analyze email campaign performance; create and administer tests that can quantify the effects of changes made to creative content
- Review, recommend and implement improvements to existing content though changes to copy, design and targeting.
- Communicate with internal partners regarding campaign timing, targeting and scope.
- Partner with creative design and other internal teams to develop copy and creative assets
- Work with internal tech teams as needed to create communications journeys.
EXPERIENCE / TRAINING / EDUCATION
- One to Two years’ experience developing corporate-level email campaigns (brand-side or with an ESP)
- Cross-functional worker with internal and external teams.
- High level of organization and attention to detail
- Structured execution when working in a fast-paced environment under tight timeframes
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Strong project management skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Familiarity with A/B testing and other marketing testing methodologies
- Knowledge of corporate-level email services and provider platforms
- Familiarity with HTML/CSS coding (nice to have)
LendingTree is the nation’s largest online lending marketplace. That means we connect customers with multiple lenders so they find the best deals on loans, credit cards, savings accounts and insurance. Our goal is to help people save money, and we believe the best way to do that is by giving them a way to shop for loans and compare lenders so they make their best financial choices.
Our CEO Doug Lebda founded the company in 1996 after a frustrating house-hunting experience. In those days, we mostly helped people find good mortgage deals. Now, we help consumers find their best in personal loans, auto loans, business loans, student loans, credit cards, savings accounts, home equity loans and more.
What else you should know:
- We’re a publicly-traded company (TREE).
- We’ve welcomed several other companies into the LendingTree family to augment our efforts at helping borrowers make their most sensible financial choices.
- We’ve built the LendingTree app and My LendingTree dashboard to give consumers tools to manage and monitor their financial health.
- We still make funny commercials.
We’re a fast-paced company with an entrepreneurial bend. We work hard and test our products often. We’re collaborative, ambitious, candid and high-energy. Our teammates are some of the brightest, most talented people you’ll ever work with. We care more about your smarts than we do about the kinds of clothes you wear (but please, do wear clothes to work!), and we’re pretty good about rewarding innovation, creativity and the knack for just getting stuff done (we even have an award for employees called the GSD, “Get Stuff Done”).
Come work with us!