Bloomingdale’s makes fashion personal and fun, aspirational yet approachable. Our mission is to guide and inspire our customers to make style a source of creative energy in their lives. We will always strive to make Bloomingdale’s like no other store in the world. Everyone plays a critical role to bring our mission to life. Regardless of position, we believe all colleagues have a voice and access to share their thoughts with every level of leadership. Our colleagues are passionate, driven, entrepreneurial and collaborative. We welcome and embrace diversity of background, thought and opinion while having a lot of fun along the way.
The Email Marketing Analyst will work with all analyst levels & the manager for email marketing, evaluating performance of total email program simultaneously providing actionable recommendations. The Analyst will also support the day to day management of assets and quality assurance of email marketing campaigns, ensuring impeccable delivery & execution of marketing messages. This individual must partner with cross functional teams including Buying, Site Merchandising, and Creative to develop daily email campaigns. The email marketing program is one of the most important channels within the interactive space and organization and drive to become a channel expert are paramount. The Email Marketing Analyst must be able to work under pressure, have an entrepreneurial spirit, strong organizational skills & the ability to partner with multiple teams.
- Plan, execute, and analyze individual email campaigns for selected families of business
- Aid with development & analysis of weekly/monthly/campaign reporting and actionable next steps
- Develop and implement quarterly testing plan focusing on all aspects from idea generation, execution, and result evaluation
- Ability to manage & track multiple assets at different stages in production to ensure timely delivery to email vendor
Qualifications And Competencies
- Bachelor's Degree from a 4-year college or university
- 1-2 years related experience
- Practices open and continuous communication, values keeping others informed, effectively presenting information in a clear, concise manner
- Excellent leadership, facilitation, and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work across functional lines and at many levels
- HTML experience preferred
- Knowledge and understanding of data visualization concepts and tools (Tableau, Power BI, etc.)
- Ability to think creatively, strategically and technically
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on department and Company needs