EDM Marketing Specialist
This job has been closed. You cannot apply anymore.
2 years of experience
40 hours per week
Flexible working hours
Company happy hours
Company social events
Salesforce Marketing Cloud
The EDM - CRM specialist is fully responsible for driving online/ in app transactions via email. You will support the daily execution of marketing and trigger emails, track key email metrics and improve them on a daily basis.
Job responsabilities :
- Manage the email process workflow including development of the email calendar, all email campaigns, template design, copy writing, calls-to-action, segmentation…
- Work closely with other marketing-related functions (e.g., Campaigns, Social Media, Category Managers…) to identify appropriate email messaging and potential content development topics.
- Work to minimize unsubscribe rate while increasing the productivity of the emails sent Launch campaign in order to acquire new email addresses and grow the database
- Run testing plan for key email components such as subject lines, links, creative tests, CTA, etc.
- Synthesize results to determine best practices. Build the CRM to improve email segmentation strategy through testing, results and analysis: find the right message to be sent to the right target.
- Segment lists based on behaviors like past email engagement and website interactions (content downloads, site page visits, etc.)
- Build effective dashboards: track key email metrics such as Open Rate, CTR, Conversion Rate, ROI….
- 2-3 years of experience, preferably in online email marketing.
- A background in fintech is plus Superior analytic skills, and the ability to compile and analyze datas to both identify optimization within the current business and new opportunities for growth.
- Attention to detail and the ability to be a multi-task work in a deadline driven atmosphere
- Eager to learn, self-driven, takes initiatives & take on challenges with a positive attitude
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems
- Excellent analytical, organizational and time management skills (proficiency in MS Excel)
- Good understanding of the Internet trends
- Fluent in English with strong communication skills.
True Digital Park
Bangkok City 10260
Bangkok City 10260