Management Events is a leading B2B events company providing international business matchmaking service. Our passion is to create valuable encounters and impactful experiences in a professional setting. Our exclusive business conferences connect top decisionmakers with solution providers and provide the freshest insights on the latest trends in the industry. The event participants are technology-driven leaders of the largest companies in Europe, the Middle East and Southeast Asia.
Annually, we produce more than 180 business events bringing together 20,000 leaders and 2,500 solution providers in 15 countries generating business opportunities through 110,000 face-to-face meetings. Currently, we operate in 9 countries with 300+ employees across our offices.
We continue growing our business, and right now we are looking for an E-mail Marketing Specialist to be part of an energetic and talented marketing team based in Kuala Lumpur!
What are the key responsibilities?
In your role, you would have the ownership of the customer and new business acquisition emails going out from Management Events marketing channels (invitations, information messages, special campaigns..). That will include:
- Strategizing and formulating email marketing strategies for lead generation
- Looking into e-mail analytics. Report open, click and conversion rates
- Making decisions based on data to optimize strategies on a monthly basis
- Website content management. Ensuring the website has all the updated information about our organization and events
- Strategize with team members on event direction and plan content needed for events
To be successful in this role you have:
- B2B copywriting experience in marketing and great coordination skills.
- Proven track record of creating, implementing and optimizing complex email programs to meet business goals
- Great attention to details, deadlines, and accuracy with minimum supervision
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - comfortable on audio and video calls
- Intermediate analytical skills - you are able to digest and turn complex email marketing data into actionable intelligence
- Teamwork and collaboration skills - ability to work with the best, while giving your best
- Knowledge of laws and regulations surrounding Email Marketing (GDPR, CAN-SPAM Act)
- Knowledge of HTML is a plus
- German language skills would be an extra benefit!
Why choose a career at Management Events?
- Be a part of the culture where we enjoy spending time together and work together towards our targets!
- We offer a well-organized training at the start of your employment and provide you with continuous training and self-development opportunities throughout your ME career path.
- Join the growing international organization with plenty of opportunities!
We would love to hear more about your aspirations and what makes you a successful Email Marketing Specialist. Please apply by sending your CV, cover letter and salary request in English.