Are you ready to join an organization where you can be a relentless force for a world of longer, healthier lives?
Envision all Americans enjoying ideal cardiovascular health free of heart disease and stroke. At the American Heart Association and American Stroke Association, we get to work toward that goal every single day. Is it easy? No. Is it worthwhile? You bet!
This is satisfying work that makes a real difference in people's lives. You can achieve professional growth with personal fulfillment. You will connect with people and make a lifesaving impact. You will partner with individuals, schools, lawmakers, healthcare providers and others to ensure everyone has access to healthier lifestyle choices and proper healthcare.
The American Heart Association (AHA) has an excellent opportunity for an Email Marketing Manager, Production. This position can be home - based.
The Manager will be responsible for production of email marketing campaigns, including development, testing and deployment of one-time, recurring, triggered and dynamic email campaigns. Partner with Email Marketing Team to implement marketing, merchandising and creative strategies that nurture prospects, engage customers, and attract stakeholders while ensuring consistency of message, brand and digital strategy. Provide email marketing support to internal departments and develop concepts in line with strategic goals in collaboration with team member(s).
Essential Job Duties
- Responsible for design, build, and testing of email templates and automated email marketing programs that align with best practices, based on marketing objectives and brand requirements.
- Manage email deliverability, database hygiene, and compliance with opt-in laws and regulations as well as ensuring compliance with CAN-SPAM regulations.
- Maintain assets and templates for email and other digital campaigns, such as design specifications, images, html content, and copy. Route key assets for review and approval by stakeholders. Ensure consistency of marketing messages and user experience across all digital and offline channels.
- Develop and adhere to comprehensive quality assurance (QA) processes that result in accurate, timely email development and deployment. Establish processes to mitigate risk, including both routine and rush jobs.
- Execute A/B testing and optimization efforts to increase effectiveness of email communications.
- Deliver campaign performance reports, categorize results and insights, and recommend action or revisions to strategy. Analyze consumer touchpoints and maximize opportunities for engagement. Monitor key KPI’s and collaborate with analysts on CRM analysis.
- Lead and support special projects including internal process changes, email capability enhancements, IT Integrations and Marketing initiatives which impact the Email channel.
Want to help get your resume to the top? Take a look at the experience we require:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, related area or equivalent experience
- 3 years of experience and demonstrated success in CRM and email production roles.
- Experience managing dynamic, multi-asset, personalized email campaigns, including A/B testing and optimization efforts.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to be self-directed and work independently, and demonstrated ability overcoming obstacles to deliver on deadline
- Solid analytical aptitude with the ability to evaluate customer journey and email metrics
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to collaborate across businesses and functions and create support, influence a wide range of stakeholders, including senior management
- 2 years of experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Exact Target, HTML/CSS and customer database management.
- Experience using AMPscript is a plus.
- Experience with email accessibility best practices.
The American Heart Association’s 2024 Goal: Every person deserves the opportunity for a full, healthy life. As champions for health equity, by 2024, the American Heart Association will advance cardiovascular health for all, including identifying and removing barriers to health care access and quality.
At American Heart Association | American Stroke Association, diversity, inclusion, and equal opportunity applies to both our workforce and the communities we serve as it relates to heart health and stroke prevention.