Wpromote is looking for a sharp Email Manager to join our Email team. We’re looking for someone who’s whip-smart and knows how to get results while having fun along the way. You’ll need to be strong in email marketing strategy, as well as client management. If we could describe the perfect candidate for this role, words like analytical, strategic, proactive, conversion-focused, and communicative come to mind.
At Wpromote, we believe that great work is only possible with great people. Our goal is to build a better, more inclusive work environment and support our people at every stage of their careers by prioritizing a strong work-life balance through policies like unlimited PTO, half-day Fridays year round, flexible schedules, work from anywhere options, 100% paid parental leave, and 401(k) matching. As a Best Place to Work according to both Ad Age and Glassdoor and Adweek’s Fastest Growing Digital Agency, we are moving fast to expand our teams and bring new experts into the fold to keep pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in marketing.
*If you reside in Colorado, please click this link to view Colorado compensation information and apply for this role. Residents of all other states are encouraged to apply to this posting. Compensation packages for employees and applicants outside Colorado may differ from the Colorado compensation information and are based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate and location, including but not limited to skill set, years & depth of experience, education and certifications, and geographic location. This may differ in other locations due to cost of labor considerations.
**This position may be performed remotely in most states within the US, with some exclusions
***This position is not eligible for immigration sponsorship
You Will Be
- Managing email marketing programs and automated campaigns leveraging your knowledge to drive the best results for your clients.
- Providing strategic guidance and tactical support to drive client success.
- Monitoring deliverability and account reputation in-line with CAN-SPAM & GDPR regulations.
- Acting as a partner to our clients through clear, thoughtful communication and mutually supportive relationships.
- Leveraging your experience to enable the best communication at the right time to your clients’ customers through automated emails, push messaging, and email campaigns.
- Developing optimizations that drive learnings and increase KPIs through A/B testing, platform updates, and best practices.
- Pulling reporting, analyzing, and providing insightful program recommendations.
- Conducting client presentations through in-person QBRs, monthly exec summaries and more.
You Must Have
- At least 3+ years working in CRM / Email marketing with experience in ESPs such as SFMC, Pardot, Marketo, Klaviyo, Bronto, etc.
- Experience working in Mobile marketing is a plus.
- Experience strategizing and executing comprehensive list segmentation, life cycle/drip automations and triggered events within an ESP.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- The desire to solve problems and create solutions.
- Ability to hit the ground running and pick up new skills.
- Client-centric mindset constantly seeking ways to drive client success.
- Strong project management skills maintaining client communications across several clients.
- Experience with web analytics (GA or Omniture, etc) and setting up UTM tracking.
- The drive to thrive in a fast paced, team oriented environment as well as work independently.
- Experience using Asana, Basecamp, or a similar tool is preferred