Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
At Lucid Motors, we are relentlessly focused on providing a best-in-class experience at every step of the customer journey. We’re seeking a passionate and accomplished Email Marketing Manager to help refine our email marketing strategy while scaling the program globally. The ideal candidate has a combination of strategic, creative, analytical, and execution skills along with an established track record of bringing successful email campaigns to life across domestic and international markets.
As the Email Marketing Manager, you will work cross-functionally with departments to help champion the email channel. You will partner with the creative team to influence campaign development early on with a focus on building highly engaging, targeted, effective and measurable email programs. You will manage a team of email experts and oversee email campaign execution, analyze results, and continuously refine our email strategy based on performance.
- Oversee, constantly optimize, and champion Lucid’s email marketing program
- Refine the company’s over-arching email marketing strategy, ensuring maximum ROI from this critical growth channel
- Develop an intimate understanding of our target personas, and leverage those insights to ensure each and every email campaign is purposefully crafted for the appropriate audience
- Identify key target audiences to grow our list and expand our reach
- Partner with additional teams to intimately understand creative briefs and program objectives. Contribute to early campaign planning, serving as the email marketing expert.
- Drive the creation of email assets that are integral components of a broader, omni-channel program
- Manage the email editorial calendar across audience segments (customers, investors, reservation holders, etc.)
- Own email performance and optimization, including creating reports that analyze delivery and campaign efficacy to drive improvements and increase successful campaigns.
- Act as the internal subject matter expert on email best practices and technologies.
- Create and optimize an email preference center that helps maintain ideal frequency and content of emails to different audience segments and reduces unsubscribes.
- Maintain compliance with CAN-SPAM, CASL, CCPA, GDPR and other data protection measures.
- Scale this program globally as Lucid extends into new markets.
- A customer-first mindset
- Pixel-perfect attention to detail
- Strong project management skills
- A process-driven approach to management, email strategy, and marketing best practices
- Experience with top email marketing platforms – preferably Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Knowledge of connected campaigns and other Salesforce Sales Cloud integrations
- Expertise in HTML and CSS for responsive email development
- An intimate understanding of various email clients
- 7+ years’ experience in interactive marketing roles, preferably with a top-tier brand
- Outstanding organizational and communication skills
- Exceptional critical thinking skills, leveraging analytics, reporting, and analysis to inform decisions
- Experience in managing a team of email marketers and driving them and the organization to be successful and achieve growth
- Knowledge of email marketing and web best practices, UX and ADA compliance
- Expertise creating and implementing strategic A/B testing
- A solid track record of collaboration, with demonstrable experience working with internal teams, stakeholders, and agency partners
- A self-starter mindset who thrives in ambiguous and rapidly changing situations
- A proven track record of taking initiative to suggest and implement new ideas
- A passion for solving problems creatively and proactively - You take initiative, anticipate, and prepare more than you wait around and react.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- A passion for and working knowledge of automobiles, EVs, and the future of mobility.
- Experience in luxury or high-tech industries.
- A strong desire to help us save the planet.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
Notice regarding COVID-19 protocols
At Lucid, we prioritize the health and wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else. In response to the novel Coronavirus all new Lucid employees, whose job will be based in the United States may or may not be required to provide original documentation confirming status as having received the prescribed inoculation (doses). Vaccination requirements are dependent upon location and position, please refer to the job description for more details.
Individuals in positions requiring vaccinations may seek a medical and/or religious exemption from this requirement and may be granted such an accommodation after submitting a formal request to and the subsequent review and approval thereof by our dedicated Covid-19 Response team.