Our Head Office department is located in the heart of Piccadilly and occupies the 5th & 6th floor of our beautiful flagship store. This central London location, offers so much to explore including restaurants, bars, cultural sites, shopping and more, and only a short walk from the Green Park Tube Station and plenty of bus stops.
The Email Marketing Executive is responsible for managing the company’s email campaigns and maximising revenue opportunities from the company’s customer database. The role plays a key part in communicating to our database audience through carefully constructed email campaigns. With full end-to-end responsibility, this role will see you build templates as well as creating and proof reading content. A key part of this role will involve analysing email performance, customer engagement levels and conversion rates. From this you will be able to make recommendations and create new engagement strategies based on customer demographics and relevant offers.
- Daily management of the design, build and send of effective customer facing email communications
- Managing trigger email campaigns throughout the customer lifecycle to maximise sales
- Ensure all email campaigns comply with current email best practice in the industry
- Work closely with the key stakeholders to create campaigns to increase sales, drive recruitment and retention
- Supporting the Email Marketing Manager in delivering the strategy for the channel
- Understanding of the analysis of email marketing campaigns and development of recommendations for improvement.
- A/B Testing on various email campaigns to establish the most effective
- Create and test new email marketing templates and direct marketing communications
- Create quality content and proofread any copy that needs reviewing
- Tracking and reporting on email campaigns to guide improvement
- Responsible for the management of the email database, checking the quality of the email addresses.
- Assist with the day to day administration tasks
- Conduct detailed competitor analysis reports
- -Supporting the wider Digital Marketing team in delivering channel-holistic results
- Discretionary bonus payment
- Discount of up to 40% on our products
- A highly subsidised restaurant for our people
- Interest free travel loan
- 25% off at all Fortnum's restaurants
- Additional days of holiday, following milestone service (5 and 15 years)
- Holiday day to enjoy on your birthday
- Excellent pension with life assurance